uniqs
share rss forum feed

Eek2121

join:2002-10-12
Newton, NJ
Reviews:
·FreedomPop

Vote with your wallet people!

With Verizon's new Droid Incredible, there really is no reason to put up with AT&T's pricing. Even IF you use less than 2 GB/mo, you should still vote with your wallet and move to another carrier. If this plan fails and hurts AT&T's financials, other carriers will not adopt the same scheme.

Z80A
Premium
join:2009-11-23

After my billing nightmares with Verizon, I hate the thought of having to go back.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
·Site5.com
reply to Eek2121

said by Eek2121:

With Verizon's new Droid Incredible, there really is no reason to put up with AT&T's pricing. Even IF you use less than 2 GB/mo, you should still vote with your wallet and move to another carrier. If this plan fails and hurts AT&T's financials, other carriers will not adopt the same scheme.
I have to agree. I am glad I switched to Verizon.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

1 edit
reply to Z80A

Must be a regional/user thing. I have absolutely zero problems with Verizon Wireless. Verizon landline is a different beast.

Z80A
Premium

1 edit

The service was fine but VZW has notorious billing problems and I was a victim. It got so bad and screwed up that I started getting two full bills, two separate accounts for the same phone and to get rid of one of them they actually told me I had to pay the cancellation fee!?! It was a complete nightmare. No problems with AT&T either billing or service. I think about going back to VZW and getting a Droid or something but have PTSD from their billing.

rob316

join:2005-10-17
Carteret, NJ
reply to Eek2121

I have the Droid Incredible and it blows away the Iphone. I have IPhone users asking me to see my Incredible. I also have the VZ unlimited Data plan with tethering, and it's far superior to the Death Star's network hands down.

Big Dawg 23

join:2002-03-27
Northfield, MN

My Droid blows away the Iphone as well. My phone runs faster in all facets. The Screen is the same and camera/video is like comparing VHS to DVD.

ssj4android
Redefining Reality

join:2002-04-14
Wyoming, MI
reply to Eek2121

Verizon will follow suite shortly, I'm sure. Sprint or T-Mobile would be a better choice.

Z80A
Premium

Until they follow suit as well.

Nyron

join:2007-10-09
Charleston, WV
reply to Eek2121

I am gone as soon as my contract runs out. I am keeping my plan grandfathered. This sucks. I don't know how many times I have said how much I love my iphone and the service--no more. I was excited to buy the new one this week but ATT has ruined that.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
·Site5.com
reply to ssj4android

said by ssj4android:

Verizon will follow suite shortly, I'm sure. Sprint or T-Mobile would be a better choice.
At this point. I think that anyone saying any provider won't follow suit is talking out their ass. Which is why its important to always vote with your wallet.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net