PhonePower
Premium Member
join:2007-07-20
Winnetka, CA

1 edit

PhonePower

Premium Member

Apologies

My humblest apologies. We did have back to back issues. With the one yesterday starting at 5:57pm PST and ending at 6:12PM PST. You may have experienced a longer issue if your device had to re-register with the system.

This is related to a new feature we are rolling called “FailSafe”, where customers can have calls automatically routed to a backup number in the event they lose Internet connectivity or during a power outage. The feature was tested thoroughly in our lab environment, but unfortunately when it was put into our production system yesterday we again encountered a bug in the call platform. Our network operations team rushed a patch for this bug but obviously any downtime is embarrassing for us and takes away from our #1 mission which is to be reliable.

We do keep a very current and upfront Twitter powered network status page here: »www.phonepower.com/info/ ··· tus.aspx It can always be accessed at the lower left hand corner of our website.

Sincerely

Ari Ramezani
CEO
jacobslive
Premium Member
join:2007-11-25
San Jose, CA

jacobslive

Premium Member

I accept your apologies. I still know that you are the best in town. However, wish that you have the same enthusiasm in providing customer care as you had before. If they explained whats going on at first place, we would be happy to wait for the problem to be fixed.

But when raising concerns, instead of explaining the situation, being mute and hiding under the desk is not acceptable.

@ddwrt I am not spamming here... just responding in a forum. If you don't like to read my comments and responses... just move on!
Expand your moderator at work