uniqs
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

Service in Newfoundland

Many previous posts here in the Vonage forum have lamented the lack of DID's in Newfoundland.

I don't know about Vonage, but finally now DID's are available in St. John's from the Voip.MS company (based in Montreal).

HTH anyone who needs a Newfoundland DID.
WA 425
join:2006-08-19
Lynnwood, WA

WA 425

Your obsession with and hatred of Vonage are both laughable and disturbing.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

2 edits

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by WA 425:

It's really remarkable that you can purport to psychoanalyze me anonymously and at long distance.

I have no "obsession" with Vonage, and I don't think that I have any particular hatred either.

At present I have 7,760 posts on this website and only a very small fraction deal with Vonage.

You, by contrast, have 272 posts, and almost all of them deal with Vonage.

So who is "obsessed"?

--------------------------------

Several people have posted HERE in this forum over the past year seeking DID's in Newfoundland.

When an announcement of DID's being available in Newfoundland was posted in the main VoIP forum, I cross-referenced it here. What is wrong with trying to help people?
PX Eliezer704

1 edit

PX Eliezer704 to WA 425

Premium Member

to WA 425
said by WA 425:

Y'know, it's rather pathetic.

I have publicly criticized a whole bunch of VoIP companies---Ooma, Voip.MS, FutureNine, VoiceStick, Vonage, VOIPo, VoicePulse, CallCentric, PhonePower, TeleBlend, MagicJack, VoiceWing, ViaTalk, Packet8, and many others.

But it is only when I say something about VONAGE---even if it is a glancing comment---that I can expect knee-jerk fanboy reaction.

It's sad that Vonage's business is apparently so fragile that they can't even be discussed as every other VoIP company gets discussed.
Toollio
join:2003-11-17
Brazil/Cda

1 recommendation

Toollio

said by PX Eliezer704 See Profile
But it is only when I say something about VONAGE---even if it is a glancing comment---that I can expect knee-jerk fanboy reaction.
[/BQUOTE :

You could probably say something about F9 and get a similar rection. LOL.
ratatosk
join:2010-03-26
New Westminster, BC

1 recommendation

ratatosk to PX Eliezer704

to PX Eliezer704
It's nice to have more options. I can't see anyone arguing with that.