spc
Search similar:

uniqs

markm
@embarqhsd.net

markm

Anon

[ Embarq] Slow Speed

rEver since I upgraded to 3.0 I have had speed issues. Sometimes it runs normal but sometimes it runs about .5 mbs/sec. I know its not a problem at my home because my neighbor is having the same issue. Everytime I call they treat me like a dummy and have me do the same test over and over when I KNOW its not my problem. Then they say they are "escalating" it. Then you never hear anything back and the problems continues. Everytime I get the run around. This has to be the WORST customer service I have ever had. I have given Centurylink over a month to correct the problem. Apparently the Technician doesn't know what he is doing or just doesn't care enough to look into it. I paid extra to upgrade to 3.0 and have had nothing but trouble since. I think I will look into Comcast unless someone has any ideas to actually get Centurylink to look into your problem and do something about it.
Jemand
join:2006-12-10
Richmond, VA

Jemand

create an account here on dslreports. and then pm ctl_joey your phone number/account number and he will take a look at it for you.