spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Builder

@digitalb2b.net

Ok...

Well as a veteran I would say give as much to the military as possible. While I was in we had to deal with Vietnam flak jackets, tents, M-16 and over all crappy equipment. It for lack of better word it sucked. However the "war" shouldn't have taken this long either. In terms of the long run I would say yes, expand the broadband network again because I live 12 miles in the country and only have 2 ISP's to choose from, satellite or a mom and pop ILEC that charges crazy high prices. More over the U.S. is getting further and further behind the rest of the world as far as technology goes. In my opinion people need to stop complaining and do what our forefathers did. Dig in put our head down and keep pressing forward to be the the powerful juggernaut that we can be. This bickering back and forth isn't fixing or helping anything.

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

said by Builder :

Well as a veteran I would say give as much to the military as possible. While I was in we had to deal with Vietnam flak jackets, tents, M-16 and over all crappy equipment. It for lack of better word it sucked. However the "war" shouldn't have taken this long either. In terms of the long run I would say yes, expand the broadband network again because I live 12 miles in the country and only have 2 ISP's to choose from, satellite or a mom and pop ILEC that charges crazy high prices. More over the U.S. is getting further and further behind the rest of the world as far as technology goes. In my opinion people need to stop complaining and do what our forefathers did. Dig in put our head down and keep pressing forward to be the the powerful juggernaut that we can be. This bickering back and forth isn't fixing or helping anything.
The military would be a waste to invest even more money in. We need to fix our problems at home before we fix other country's problems.

-Tzale
--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-:-
"I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."~Ronald Reagan
-:-
www.freestateproject.org - LIVE LIBERTY