Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to TheThing

to TheThing

Re: League of Legends

said by TheThing:

against blitz, most of the time I had to hide behind my own creep

and the enemy bot, was smart enough to stay a good distance away from me... even flashing and charging was no guarantee

they were good... and talon is ranged so he can still last hit and keep a good distance away from me, with blitz at this back

blitz owns voli for support, esp when the carry is ranged, couldnt get anywhere close to the enemy carry without blitz grabbing and stunning me

I have no problem with sustain as mundo... constant harass.. its a combination of my talents/gear that I use... and I pick up one health pot as well

As a volibear, I love it when a blitz will grab me, yes pls!!! No, I don't want to to halve the distance between me and the AD carry, yes I want your grab on CD and everyone on your team to be in range of my slow, giant ass bear-bite, and a free toss when your AD carry tries to run away.

ALWAYS GRAB THE BER!!
Blockgorilla

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
I should be around about 1600 est, (for you nubs who can't tell time appropriately) and then on if ppl are on.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Ill be on tonight will try to balance my lol games with my wow dungeon crawling. will look for a skype call in case there is one.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

I would like to get some games in, but my sister and her family are in town this weekend, so probably not going to happen. Which, on the one hand, sucks that I won't get any games in until Sunday, but, on the other hand, I get to see my niece and nephew (Ainslie and Dominic; twins) for the first time in two months (they moved up to PA for a year for her husband's job).
Besice
join:2011-06-16
Tempe, AZ

Besice

Enjoy that family time Goggalor, seems like it might be a quiet weekend for most of us in terms of playing LoL. We can resume that carnage on Monday evening or Tuesday if your a football fan.

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
I guess it's back to working on my ranked ELO, duo-ranked anyone?

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

If you trust me

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
How Jobbie Makes Barito

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· e=relmfu

I can't thank you enough for this channel Arch.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

OMG and you had to post this at my lunch time!

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Besice

Premium Member

to Besice
said by Besice:

Enjoy that family time Goggalor, seems like it might be a quiet weekend for most of us in terms of playing LoL. We can resume that carnage on Monday evening or Tuesday if your a football fan.

Thanks, Besice; I definitely will.

Not a football fan, but I won't be on Mondays as my friends and I have a weekly gaming group that gets together.

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
i won't be online until later tonight, i forgot we are going to view some houses. Be back at dinner?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

can't thank you enough for this channel Arch.

Everything goes better with eggs.
Vorpil
join:2010-01-30
Wright City, MO

Vorpil

I was looking at some ADC guides, and they are all recommending straight damage for marks and quints instead of armor penetration.

I had thought that the general rule was that ArP beats AD?

Xioden
Premium Member
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY

2 edits

Xioden

Premium Member

said by Vorpil:

I was looking at some ADC guides, and they are all recommending straight damage for marks and quints instead of armor penetration.

I had thought that the general rule was that ArP beats AD?

Going straight AD makes for easier last hitting, as well as allowing stronger exchanges early games, but will scale poorly into late game.

Going straight armor pen makes it quite a bit more difficult to last hit and you won't pack quite the punch early on, but you scale much better into late game.

The way most people tend to run is 6 marks of desolation, 3 marks of strength, 3 Quintessences of strength as this provides a nice balance of both and in against most targets in either early or late game situations beats out either full AD or full Armor penetration.

This also applies to most physical damage junglers where you aren't running attack speed marks .

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I run AD reds and quints.

If I'm ahead on Graves and the support is a Taric, Ali, Leona, or anyone with high armor. I rush last whisper then zeal then IE into PD. Just to get that armor pen rolling early and makes harass on the tanky support worth something.

Went 7-3 in ranked this weekend. It seems I lose 8-14 elo on a loss and sometimes gain as little as 5 or 6 elo on a win. Doesn't seem all that even. Ended at 814 I think. So slowly working up.

Zyras really strong in the same way morg is. Free farm/harass = easy path to mid/late game. Her ult + sona or amumu owns. Her E is a nightmare for melee, equivalent to lux or ryze snare. The seeds are nice free vision wards and the plants are a cool mechanic but their dmg isn't great.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Blockgorilla

Premium Member

to Blockgorilla
said by Blockgorilla:

i won't be online until later tonight, i forgot we are going to view some houses. Be back at dinner?

Good luck with the viewings, Block. Hopefully you all will find a place you both love.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
For those who played last night, Crushboy wanted me to let you all know he wasn't bailing out on purpose. His laptop kept overheating. I moved some furniture around yesterday and somehow screwed up his airflow.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

All good man. Nobody said anything of it.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to Exodus

to Exodus
so last night, I was raging playing LoL... then switched to GW2... but before I switched got into probably the most retarded LoL match ever.

When I pick my champ too early, people yell at me, and tell me im a noob, and that auto-locking is bad

When I pick my champ too slow, my teammates don't know what to pick, and I sit there at the end... waiting to see what gaps are there, and end up with about 4 seconds to make a selection... you can't win

when I am proactive with selection I get flamed... when I wait to fill gaps the retards don't know what to pick

so anyways... as a result of waiting to the bitter end to select, there was a gap in support... so I selected Mundo

but at the same moment, one dude switched from his selection to Blitz...

another dude switched from his selection to Taric

so the team was, Mundo(me), Blitz, Taric, Garen, and Ezreal

see the problem?

Blitz went bot with garen, Ezreal went mid, and taric and I went top

The enemy team also had a retarded top, that was another blitz, and garen

basically, hilarity ensued, mundo+taric top(us) vs. blitz and garen

NOTHING DIED... F-in hilarious

every time garen came close, taric would stun him LOL

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

Did you all win?

TheThing

TheThing

when team fights first started, we were basically all beef, and were winning team fights... cause none of us would die

but they had a real AD carry + AP carry, who eventually hit their strides and we lost

can't remember who their carry was... i start to blurr games together

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by TheThing:

i start to blurr games together

That's most of us.

Sucks to hear that you lost, though.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Hey all. I should be on the next 3 nights for some games, if you guys are around.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Schedule is very up in the air at the moment.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

You better get it together, Tyrone.

TheThing

TheThing to Exodus

to Exodus
anyone watch any blizzard DOTA videos?

it looks pretty terrible

no way in hell that's going to dethrone LoL

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Chaplain

to Chaplain
I'll be grabbing a couple after work a bit. On around 6ish.

Done by 7:30ish.

Wifes working 2 jobs now. One is 2-8 3 days a week so I will be gaming that time slot for awhile hopefully.

Block if your still interested in duoing thats my most consistent time slot. (530-730pm est) If wife isn't working I find it better to make sure shes cool with me playing because she comes first and all.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

"You need to work a second job so I can play video games when you're not here."

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

"Now go make me a sandwich!"

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
I think arch and I may be the only ones who actually say that shit, but we all know who wears the pants (antonica)