uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to TigerLord

to TigerLord

Re: League of Legends

I don't think thats the case at all.

Playing alot of kennen lately for some reason.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to TigerLord

to TigerLord
maybe Smite will be the answer to this

WoW combat + MOBA... sounds like potential

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
I played a game with sprakk last night. It did not go well all around. But, no one complained, and we played until close to the end where surrender was imminent. I turned the game off, and watched Justified. I may play a game tonight.

TheThing

TheThing

sprakk is the LoL master, the one to learn from

Justified looks awesome, I love that dude in it, forget the actors name, he was in The Crazies as well

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

He is an amazing player.

It's Timothy Olyphant. He's good, but the cast around him is excellent as well. I recommend checking it out.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to TheThing

to TheThing
Same MOBA crowd.

What time Krist?

I wanna play!

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to TheThing

to TheThing
said by TheThing:

maybe Smite will be the answer to this

WoW combat + MOBA... sounds like potential

Been playing it for months already

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Did the jungle ever ease up?

It was sooo hard when I was playing it.

TigerLord

Canada

TigerLord

It changed but it's still similar to what is was. You need to approach the jungle differently than in LoL. The jungle is EASY to muscle out and counter in early game so you need to learn to adapt.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea when I started there really wasn't even a meta. It was just smash face against other chars.

TheThing

TheThing to TigerLord

to TigerLord
do you recommend it?

or is it not polished enough? or is it frustrating like LoL can be?

TigerLord

Canada

TigerLord

said by TheThing:

do you recommend it?

or is it not polished enough? or is it frustrating like LoL can be?

It's more forgiving in the sense that unless someone is stupidly fed you can still turn things around with good team play

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Chaplain

to Chaplain
Dat JANNA!

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Good games last night. The first one with you as Kass and me as Voli, could have been won. We lost because of bot lane, and our top trying to win the game all to himself. We both scored positively, so I consider it a GG.

The second one was awesome. We had a good MF ADC, you were Kennen supreme, and we kept that tree from taking us down (seemed like a second support, but whatever). DAT JANNA!

I also then played a quick game with Meningitis. I did another Voli jungle. They doubled up on top, which was rough, and roamed quite a bit. We almost turned it around on them in the end, but an aggressive push on their nexus turrets lost us the game. Should have been more aware of the timer.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

2 top is so awkward plus they were rotating people. That first game was a mess. Its so hard for jungle to camp top and farm and control buffs and maybe get a gank in other places.
Bot can't lose in that situation.
Mid was a little rough against the malz.
I think that Jarven was too man mode he kept like jumping into 4 or 5.

But yea that second game was fun. That MF ulted my ult like 3 or 4 times. Thats good play right there.

Hypnotics
join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

Hypnotics to Chaplain

to Chaplain
I had a great game last night as AP Master Yi. Went 14-3 carried those fools to victory. I was laning against a LeBlanc and was kind of worried about her burst. But everytime she would jump in for a combo I would just meditate and it would negate most of her damage. She was getting pissed. All of Yi's skills reset once you get a kill, so in team fights I would Apha Strike like crazy, with 500 AP I have to agree it was a bit OP. LuLu would ult me I would go in and then Amumu would Ult it was beast mode. They tried to focus me, but Meditation gives you 300 armor and 300 MR when you channel it. I got a couple of triple kills, it was so much fun. LoL

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

AP Yi is so troll with that Meditate. I love seeing it used late game. Enrages the enemy team so much.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

lol @ teams w/no cc

TheThing

TheThing to Exodus

to Exodus
Gave SMITE a try last night...

definitely no threat to LoL

LoL is much more polished, graphics wise, sound wise, etc...

however, I did find SMITE addictive and fun, and hard to put down. Running Arena mode was a blast, and DOTA mode was fun as well.

some gods felt very underwhelming, but it was a lot of fun and a great change of pace

will it hold my interest as long as LoL did... to be seen

the different PvP modes of SMITE give it nice variety.. and overall the play controls were tight, simple and fun

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

It didn't have other modes when I played it last lol.

TheThing

TheThing

arena mode is basically an arena, with your mobs spawning, with no lanes

there is stil buffs to be had from mobs at the edges

its basically WoW arena meets DOTA

very cool, 15 min action packed matches, lots of fun

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Krist.

My bad on AP runes lol.

That Olaf is soooooo strong. Stack health and CDR and do lol true dmg. Its sooo funny. That unassisted triple where everyone was pinging me off was GREAT! I shouted in my aprt. TRIPLE KILL!

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I thought you were dead. I was just watching the mini map. Then the triple kill hit.

I was so bad to start that game. Then I brought Ryze back for a triple kill of my own near the end. Turned a positive high score. We all had a high death count, but that was due to early Brand issues.

Great game. And who cares about those runes. AP Graves OP!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Srsly.

Any other runes and that goes soo much better.

AP sooooo worthles hahaha.

Hypnotics
join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

3 edits

Hypnotics

How can I go 19-2 on Cass and still loose. These teams make me cry. Ill be on tonight if anyone is down for a game or two.

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals

I just started playing league again after a long break and I'm doing horrible. My last hits are crap, my skill shots are crap, my decesion making is crap. I've been back at it for about 4 days now and have only had maybe 2-3 good games. Makes me sad
Fiftycals

Fiftycals to Exodus

to Exodus
Gonna be on League in a bit if anybody wants to join me. Hit me up!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Hypnotics

to Hypnotics
Welcome to brusierville.

Tank items are too easy to get atm. You can't carry your team if your tanks/bruisers are behind. Plus with the AD assassin/bruisers being redic strong they can delete your AP/AD carry in a combo late game and positioning is sooo hard because most have strong gap closers.

If you are playing carry I have a couple suggestions to think about.

GIANTS BELT - This is the best D in the game currently. Its twice as effective as MR/Armor now because of the buff to Pen.

Warmogs is easily the best defense item in almost all cases. For the AD carry its going to give much more forgiveness to Lifesteal and they wont get lol deleted by AD assassins.

AP mids should think more about RoA, Rylias, or Warmogs themselves in order to stay tanky enough to survive the bruiser/ad assassins.

In most cases your third Item at this point should be a Giants belt then more dmg then finish the giants belt item. If they are 5 ad (more common now) build into randuins else warmogs is a beast.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Fiftycals

to Fiftycals
Play Olaf.

Srsly. You can't fuck it up.

9/21/0
Tankyish runes.
Build Kindlestone items + warmogs.

Success.

I have been playing him top and jungle. The jungle is more effective because you don't just have one guy to kill. It works so well because of the true damage. You can build STR8 tank and still do lol dmg to anyone.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven

Thresh is out.

Picking up tonight. Finally another grab support!