spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed view:
normal
« Diablo 3 Patch 2.0.1 is Now Live
prev page · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 452 · 453 · 454 · 455 · 456 · 457 ... 499 · 500 · 501 · next

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: League of Legends

arena mode is basically an arena, with your mobs spawning, with no lanes

there is stil buffs to be had from mobs at the edges

its basically WoW arena meets DOTA

very cool, 15 min action packed matches, lots of fun

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to f0rtys3ven

Krist.

My bad on AP runes lol.

That Olaf is soooooo strong. Stack health and CDR and do lol true dmg. Its sooo funny. That unassisted triple where everyone was pinging me off was GREAT! I shouted in my aprt. TRIPLE KILL!

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

I thought you were dead. I was just watching the mini map. Then the triple kill hit.

I was so bad to start that game. Then I brought Ryze back for a triple kill of my own near the end. Turned a positive high score. We all had a high death count, but that was due to early Brand issues.

Great game. And who cares about those runes. AP Graves OP!
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Srsly.

Any other runes and that goes soo much better.

AP sooooo worthles hahaha.

Hypnotics

join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

3 edits

How can I go 19-2 on Cass and still loose. These teams make me cry. Ill be on tonight if anyone is down for a game or two.

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

I just started playing league again after a long break and I'm doing horrible. My last hits are crap, my skill shots are crap, my decesion making is crap. I've been back at it for about 4 days now and have only had maybe 2-3 good games. Makes me sad

Fiftycals

El Paso, TX
reply to Archivis

Gonna be on League in a bit if anybody wants to join me. Hit me up!

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Hypnotics

Welcome to brusierville.

Tank items are too easy to get atm. You can't carry your team if your tanks/bruisers are behind. Plus with the AD assassin/bruisers being redic strong they can delete your AP/AD carry in a combo late game and positioning is sooo hard because most have strong gap closers.

If you are playing carry I have a couple suggestions to think about.

GIANTS BELT - This is the best D in the game currently. Its twice as effective as MR/Armor now because of the buff to Pen.

Warmogs is easily the best defense item in almost all cases. For the AD carry its going to give much more forgiveness to Lifesteal and they wont get lol deleted by AD assassins.

AP mids should think more about RoA, Rylias, or Warmogs themselves in order to stay tanky enough to survive the bruiser/ad assassins.

In most cases your third Item at this point should be a Giants belt then more dmg then finish the giants belt item. If they are 5 ad (more common now) build into randuins else warmogs is a beast.
--
I though I had it all mapped out.
But I guess not.
This fucking black cloud still follows me around.
Its time to exercise these demons.
These mother fuckers are doing jumping jacks now.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Fiftycals

Play Olaf.

Srsly. You can't fuck it up.

9/21/0
Tankyish runes.
Build Kindlestone items + warmogs.

Success.

I have been playing him top and jungle. The jungle is more effective because you don't just have one guy to kill. It works so well because of the true damage. You can build STR8 tank and still do lol dmg to anyone.
--
But I guess not.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Thresh is out.

Picking up tonight. Finally another grab support!

Hypnotics

Bryan, TX
reply to Archivis

Click for full size
Rumble is really strong right now.

Hypnotics

Bryan, TX
reply to Archivis

The Tier List

Tier 1: Amumu, Rumble, Miss Fortune, Twisted Fate, Shaco, Katarina, Shen, Fiddlesticks, Zyra, Nidalee, Jax, Darius, Malphite, Elise, Ezreal, Taric, Singed, Kha'Zix, Caitlyn, Lee Sin, Blitzcrank, Talon, Karthus, Sona, Cho'gath, Graves, Evelynn, Olaf, Nocturne

Tier 2: Lux, Lulu, Kassadin, Ashe, Master Yi, Maokai, Ryze, Xin Zhao, Corki, Teemo, Pantheon, Twitch, Kayle, Jarvan IV, Jayce, Renekton, Nunu, Ahri, Cassiopeia, Irelia, Riven, Orianna, Morgana, Akali, Skarner, Nautilus, Vladamir, Alistar, Zed, Thresh, Mordekaiser, Soraka, Leona, Janna, Dr. Mundo, Anivia

Tier 3: Annie, Galio, Kog'Maw, Kennen, Vi, Brand, Gragas, Vayne, Wukong, Sivir, Draven, Varus, Nami, Shyvana, Warwick, Yorick, Sion, Tristana, Fizz, Swain, Viktor, Zilean, Veigar, Diana, Malzahar, Garen, Xerath, Hecarim, Gangplank

Tier 4: Sejuani, Rengar, Syndra, Urgot, Rammus, Udyr, Heimerdinger, Ziggs, Trundle, Volibear, Tryndamere, Poppy, Leblanc, Nasus, Fiora, Karma

Read more: »www.nerfplz.com/2013/01/2013-her···IrbI5Q19

What do you guys think??? Accurate? This was just updated today.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Its a solo que tier list. (See shaco tier 1.)

At least 5 / 10 of the Tier 1 champs will be seen in most of my games. I agree with most of this.

I think they are wrong on Syndra but it takes a skill cap. Galio is also really strong.

This must also be an old list (websensed). Diana is Tier 1 again.

Ahri / Akali are debateable as well but also take higher skill caps so I can understand the Tier 2.
--
But I guess not.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I'm done playing anything but bot for most games. So sick of jungle w/out communication and mid lane is brusier v ap 6 out of 10 times.

Tresh is soo nasty. He can do alot of dmg if you play aggressive. His pull allows lots of time for AA and abilities.

Fiftycals

El Paso, TX
reply to Archivis

I had a blast playing drunk this morning and come to find out... I didn't have the right settings for my stream so the whole time the screen was black... just our voices lol.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Season 3 is here!

Pro matches start on Thursday and Friday and will run for 10 weeks. Then there will be a break week for half season.

Lol has now implemented leagues into the Ranked system. You will never again see an ELO number. Hurray! It is similar to the Starcraft league system.

I'll outline it here.

First you will be placed in 1 of 4 main leagues. Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. There is a 5th league called challengers league which is above Platinum but no one started there.

Every league have 5 divisions Bronze 1 Bronze 2 .... etc. And the divisions are broken out by 50 people minimums. Meaning when looking at your league you only see 50 people. Thats because they are sectioned out to that many players. So there are a ton of Bronze 3s but they are all on the same level.

Inside your league you have a point counter. If your counter gets to 0 and you lose a couple matches you will be demoted. If your points get to 100 you qualify for a pomotion series which is best of 3. If you win 2 you move up. You then start with 0 points in the next division up. If you are in Silver 1 and get to 100 points you qualify for a best of 5 series. If you win 3 you move from silver 1 to gold 5. It is a best of 5 because you are changing leagues.

This system is just as unforgiving as the last. If you are at zero points and lose you can get demoted very easy. Also, you lose points for dodges and any dodges on a BO3 or BO5 automatically forfeit the series, this makes me sad but Riot says there are too many dodges.

I qualified into Bronze 2, which I expected knowing my MMR is that of a retarted kid. I lost 2 games and got demoted. I worked hard yesterday and won a lot of games and was able to pull back into Bronze 2. It takes about 5 wins to get to 100 points if you dont lose. Then the BO3. So for losin the 2 games in Bronze 2 I had to win about 8 games in Bronze 3 to move back up. Pretty harsh. I am hoping to continue to move up and make it to silver.

If anyone wants to duo I would love to but it seems my placing is scaring people off as most of the people I know that play ranked are already in silver / gold.
--
But I guess not.

Remulis

united state

Hey Forty, I'll Duo with you when ever I see you on if your interested. I try to get on around 7-8 EST.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

KK! I'll look for you.

Sign into the BBR channel!

Remulis

united state

auto sign in everytime! see ya on!

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

So I thought a lot about that game last night.

I'm pretty sure I threw. I chased the Singed. I relise now that I should have just baby sat the graves and it was prolly GG.
Have never really played alot with Singed on my team have to mental note that from now on. Let him play by himself and go save him.

Remulis

united state

I think what did it in was more of the Taric who wanted to roam instead of sticking on the Graves and keeping people off him. His stun would have been much needed to keep people off graves if he actually stayed with him. I agree the Singed just did what ever he wanted and made some head way but he did not do what he was suppose to and protect the carry.We just didn't pick our fights correctly and go in at opportune times for us. Instead we rushed in when ever Singed got caught out or was just chasing accross the map for one kill and gets us caught out for following.

Remulis

united state
reply to f0rtys3ven

Thats weird my last comment is still not showing up

Remulis

united state

There it is!

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I wish ranked wasn't how hard can you carry everyone else.

It makes me so sad that no matter how much time I take to anaylze myself that I can't get anywhere.

I am back in Bronze 3, the place I got my self out of with a great win streak. 2 loses in solo que and a duo where my ADC out cs'd both solo lanes combined and we still lost. And I am back. And have to come up with a winning streak or I will end up in Bronze 5 with the kids from St. Marys school of the crippled.

I just want to get to a point in the game where people understand simple mechanics (wards, mias, follow leaving lanes, split pushing) but I am so far in the shitter I cant even get my bruisers to build warmogs! They build dmg when they are losing their lanes .....................

I watched Saint vicious in some low elo games. Hes crushing 4 v 5s. Clearly I don't know how to play this game even though I know so much about it. What can I be missing? Soooo sad.
--
But I guess not.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by f0rtys3ven See ProfileWhat can I be missing?[/BQUOTE :

Testicular fortitude?

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I don't think that is neccessary.

Nothing in that post is cheery. Nothing about me says I am going to find that funny. You are clearly trying to get a responce and I do not appreciate it in the least. At least its the internet and my lack of appreciation means nothing.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by f0rtys3ven:

I don't think that is neccessary.

Nothing in that post is cheery. Nothing about me says I am going to find that funny. You are clearly trying to get a responce and I do not appreciate it in the least. At least its the internet and my lack of appreciation means nothing.

Chill, fj0rdy. It was just a little jab, meant in a jovial fashion. If I wanted to really garner a response, I would come up with a line that is longer than two words.

As for your situation, try taking a break from the game and coming back? It seems as if it is frustrating you more than a game should be...
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Your opinion, I disregarded a long time ago.

You need to work on jovial because you have no sense of it.

Please obstain from commenting on my situations in the future.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to Archivis

There's a reason why you don't see a lot of people posting in this thread anymore.

We all went through what you are going through now.

LoL is not a main game, it will drive you mad.

When you take a break, and come back to it, and play it casually it's fun. When you take it seriously it's a whore.

LoL can't be played as a main game.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Thanks