Search similar:

uniqs

Remulis
join:2011-09-01
Bealeton, VA

Remulis to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven

Re: League of Legends

I think what did it in was more of the Taric who wanted to roam instead of sticking on the Graves and keeping people off him. His stun would have been much needed to keep people off graves if he actually stayed with him. I agree the Singed just did what ever he wanted and made some head way but he did not do what he was suppose to and protect the carry.We just didn't pick our fights correctly and go in at opportune times for us. Instead we rushed in when ever Singed got caught out or was just chasing accross the map for one kill and gets us caught out for following.
Remulis

Remulis to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven
Thats weird my last comment is still not showing up
Remulis

Remulis

There it is!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I wish ranked wasn't how hard can you carry everyone else.

It makes me so sad that no matter how much time I take to anaylze myself that I can't get anywhere.

I am back in Bronze 3, the place I got my self out of with a great win streak. 2 loses in solo que and a duo where my ADC out cs'd both solo lanes combined and we still lost. And I am back. And have to come up with a winning streak or I will end up in Bronze 5 with the kids from St. Marys school of the crippled.

I just want to get to a point in the game where people understand simple mechanics (wards, mias, follow leaving lanes, split pushing) but I am so far in the shitter I cant even get my bruisers to build warmogs! They build dmg when they are losing their lanes .....................

I watched Saint vicious in some low elo games. Hes crushing 4 v 5s. Clearly I don't know how to play this game even though I know so much about it. What can I be missing? Soooo sad.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven See ProfileWhat can I be missing?[/BQUOTE :

Testicular fortitude?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I don't think that is neccessary.

Nothing in that post is cheery. Nothing about me says I am going to find that funny. You are clearly trying to get a responce and I do not appreciate it in the least. At least its the internet and my lack of appreciation means nothing.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

I don't think that is neccessary.

Nothing in that post is cheery. Nothing about me says I am going to find that funny. You are clearly trying to get a responce and I do not appreciate it in the least. At least its the internet and my lack of appreciation means nothing.

Chill, fj0rdy. It was just a little jab, meant in a jovial fashion. If I wanted to really garner a response, I would come up with a line that is longer than two words.

As for your situation, try taking a break from the game and coming back? It seems as if it is frustrating you more than a game should be...

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Your opinion, I disregarded a long time ago.

You need to work on jovial because you have no sense of it.

Please obstain from commenting on my situations in the future.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

1 recommendation

TheThing to Exodus

to Exodus
There's a reason why you don't see a lot of people posting in this thread anymore.

We all went through what you are going through now.

LoL is not a main game, it will drive you mad.

When you take a break, and come back to it, and play it casually it's fun. When you take it seriously it's a whore.

LoL can't be played as a main game.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Thanks

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I got over 2000 games out this thing. It was a main game, but games have an expiration on them. They're not meant to be played forever.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I still play it. I think it's fun. Been playing with Meningitis and his friends. No one gets angry, and we lose sometimes. It's still fun.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Exodus

to Exodus
I can't remove the mental block Arch.

I'll be back to it tonight.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

Get on skype server and you'll get sucked into whatever game we're playing that night :P

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

I still play it. I think it's fun. Been playing with Meningitis and his friends. No one gets angry, and we lose sometimes. It's still fun.

I think the game is fun. I got out of it for a while and I'm afraid of what might happen if I got in. Fortunately, I feel like the changed left me behind, so I'm not so eager to take it on.

We played a little SC2 again lately now that the move is starting to settle down.

I'd like to try out some more Mech Warrior Online, but I don't think Antonica has any interest.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Lol pooped on a normal game last night.

Then lost 2 ranked games to bruisers that didn't build warmogs. I am soooo sick of this. THERE SHOULD BE A WARMOGS ON EVERYONE! Its to strong. It stops every lol ap / ad assassin in their tracks and gives you the window to kill them. I am building it on adcs if they have an eve/ diana / yi / akali / kha. The health means one combo from them doesn't kill me. If someone has agis the mogs makes me pretty tanky.

EVERYONE BUILD WARMOGS! Locket of the Iron Solari is a close second as the active shield is OP!

Made Bronze 4 ..... St Lukes school of the lame sponsers this division.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

just curious forty...in ranked games which lane do you play?

Before i took a break, i generally tried to get top lane as i feel that this lane is one of the most critical lanes in solo que. I tend to think that due to the fact its one of the easiest lanes to gank. If the top gets ganked a lot, then you have a jungler who is getting fed and a top bruiser (usually) who is getting some kills.

If your finding yourself in games where the bruisers (likely top) arent doing so hot, maybe you should migrate that direction and start trying to get top? I understand you cannot control mouth breathers and their lack of skill, but it does handle one critical lane.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I fill mostly.

Unless I am activly attempting to fight for my lane I won't get top or mid. It usually takes picking someones called role inorder for me to get a solo lane. And I don't like starting pick wars that lead to troll games and wastes of 20 mins.

My games within 5secs of start are .
P1: top
P2: top plz
P3: top ... oh
P4: i wannted top too

I end up playing alot of suppot / adc / jungle.
ADC is the most worthless position because even fed you can't kill the warmogs top or jungle mid game. So I end up diving to kill squishies and trade my life or just shoot whats closest and I am AAing a warmogs for 10 mins and end up being the last person in the fight.

I play EZ/ Graves / Cait.
Supports I play Taric / Sona / Janna / Zyra / Raka.
Jungle I play Olaf / Mao / Skarner / Udyr.

Top is my weakest and I have been trying to play some normals in that spot to get better but my normal games are at the same MMR so same story and I usually play jungle / support / adc so I don't have to start a pick war.

Thanks for the discussion. I know that I can change games with my attitude and leadership and play. Its hard to have to will to motivate 4 other people every game. My last ranked last night I asked in pick if Darius is building warmogs? Hes like o yea its boss. I figure we will do ok. I win my lane and he was jungling. Rushed Frozen Mallet. . .. . .. . lol

Laugh at idiots. Its the only way.
liquoranne

liquoranne

Yea thats why i took a break...Solo que is brutal and 100% dependant on who your paired with team wise. Generally i always tried to go top or jungle. Like you, not worth starting a fight during role selection so if both where taken, i played non-meta mid. I am a fan of some AP mids, but with people building HP now (smart people) most mids fall off. I still like Malz mid because it forces the team to build a QSS and he can push mid to keep other mid from roaming.
For my non-meta mid, i tend to go Cho. Build tanky/AP, great CC for team fights and a truedamage ult. Problem with this guy is his early lane phase is weak so pick him carefully. Once you get above lvl 7, its game time as he is one of the best pushers/sustainers out there. And if the enemy AP gets caught a few times with knockup, one combo and their toast.

If i get stuck with support/ADC as solo que, it tends to never end well. Not only are you hoping your mid/top do not feed to high heavens, your also reliant on your partner not sucking as well....almost a lose/lose situation in my opinion...

Have you tried going with a non-meta bot setup? Ive seen some that work with certain bruisers/supports.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I play EZ BT / Iceborn / PD / Warmogs if they have fed bruisers.

Thats about non - meta as I get.

The team with just implode if I go something crazy.
I'd love to play kennen mid more. I think hes a great counter to gap closer bruisers because his ult can protect the carry so hard. Always a wrok in progress.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

I still play it. I think it's fun. Been playing with Meningitis and his friends. They're terrible. No one gets angry, and we lose a lot. It's still fun.

FIFY.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

You guys aren't terrible. It's fun to play!

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven
I gave up on ranked because... I was always the bitch... aka... fill in what's needed

and 9 out of 10 times it was support

I hate playing fucking support, im great at it, i just dont enjoy it

this game needs to let you Queue for the position you want to play, similar to WoW dungeon finder where you can Queue for tank/healer/dps

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea at least for bronze / silver I think a que that allows you to set priority of position wanted would be helpful.

I love support. I would support all day everyday if you could promise me an aggressive competant adc everytime.

I hate being useless just because someone else is.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven

On a much happier note.

The NA pro season starts today!

This year Riot has gone all out.
Check out.
na.lolesports.com for the tourny info.

2 10 week seasons ending in world finals.

First 10 weeks starts today. Each of the 8 teams with play the others 4 times. Their records will determine a seading for the first half playoff. The bottom 4 will have to play in a tourny to cement their spots for the second half. There will be teams there that have qualified from online and the amatuer leagues.

4pm east is Counter logic gaming v team solo mid
5pm east is Curse gaming v dignitas
6pm east is Counter logic gaming v Good gaming university (team dynamic)
7pm east is Team solo mid v team vulcan (fear / muffinqts team)
liquoranne

liquoranne to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven
Lol forty....just had a game during my lunch break as ADC with the opposite....I lock in Kog (yea i like the lil worm dragon) and support picks Soraka....Im not a fan of sor unless im in more of a poke comp (siv, cait maybe graves). Enemy has blitz and MF....well...i do well until lvl 3 where sor gets caught trying to poke mf....downhill from there....couple deaths really swing things...

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Bad soraka.

Remulis
Bealeton, VA

Remulis to liquoranne

to liquoranne
Agreed!
EVerygame I've won in ranked this season i've been playing top. Every game I've lost I was playing other roles.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

So I believe the stream maxed out at around 250,000 viewers yesterday.

Also, TSM has announced a sponsership by qualcomm which outside of Intel is the biggest sponsorship to date!

Good week for esports!

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals

Play some games with Yoon and I, f0rty. I made it out of my rut about a week ago so I started playing ranked again. Pushing closer and closer to gold. Started out 11 wins 5 losses for ranked.. I think I'm at 12-6 now. I try to only play ranked when I feel focused enough for it.

Got back into the groove of things. I just can't get away from this game.

I stream every now and then

Twitch.tv/fiftycallol

Hit us up f0rty!