PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Sprakk

Premium Member

to Sprakk

Re: League of Legends

Man, I had frustrating games last night. Lost all four of them due to feeders, or a clueless Gragas.
Sprakk
join:2009-10-01

Sprakk to Exodus

to Exodus
Was fun playing with you guys yesterday. Except for the first half of that game I was playing Fiddlesticks.
That game I played Nidalee was fun as hell though, spearing people for 2/3 their HP - Feels good when you're on the other side of that spear for once. I think I'll be playing her more often from now.

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals to Antonica

to Antonica
You did good with Urgot yesterday. We only had 1 bad game, it was a fluke!

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Fiftycals

Premium Member

to Fiftycals
I really like Urgot. I only have like 5 game with him or something (cause Arch won't let me play him more :P), but if you get good at him, he's freaking retarded. Harrassing people behind their tower without getting hit... priceless. Im working on learning his ult better. I know most use it to pull someone in but sometimes I found it good just to use it to stop someone from running away and make sure the team gets the kill on him, right before they flash away and get away.

Fiftycals
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals to Exodus

to Exodus
I haven't played Garen in a while. Had some good games today with you guys. Definately fun finally playing with the people behind the DSLR forums! bump bump! sticky the chat and all that good stuff

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Tehuno

Premium Member

to Tehuno
I may, but it's about the survivability. I do pretty well on Garen.
Tehuno
join:2005-01-18
Bartlesville, OK

Tehuno to Exodus

to Exodus
yeah my bad, brain fart, forgot about search, i found it.

Im surprised you dont run a ghostblade, since garens only resource is cooldowns. Plus the crit and on use are both nice.
Ill give it a try and see how it goes.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Hypnotics

Premium Member

to Hypnotics
said by Hypnotics:

I also recently bought Garen after seeing Arch's Garen screen pics. I didnt have near as good of luck. I started off with a Doran's blade, reg boots, then 2 more Doran's blades, then +3 boots, Infinity Edge, then a BF sword. Was as far as i got. I ended up going 9/6/16 but I felt so squishy. Guess I have that he is a tank mentality even though i am not building him that way. I really need to quit buying champs with my IP and but a melee Rune page.

Where was the Warmogs, sunfire, and atma's?
Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok to Tehuno

Premium Member

to Tehuno
said by Tehuno:

said by Exodus:

I have a pro garen build posted here that has had great success.

yeah i was looking for it, but this thread is 105 pages long, didnt have any luck finding it.

21 pages bro. set your ppp to 100.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Tehuno

Premium Member

to Tehuno
There's a search button. Basically 21/0/9, exhaust/flash, Doran's Blade x3, +3 Boots, Sunfire, Warmog, Sell Doran's for Atma's, Sell Doran's for Frozen Mallet, Sell Doran's for Warmog #2.
Tehuno
Bartlesville, OK

Tehuno to Exodus

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

yeah i was looking for it, but this thread is 105 pages long, didnt have any luck finding it.

Hypnotics
join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

Hypnotics to Tehuno

to Tehuno
I also recently bought Garen after seeing Arch's Garen screen pics. I didnt have near as good of luck. I started off with a Doran's blade, reg boots, then 2 more Doran's blades, then +3 boots, Infinity Edge, then a BF sword. Was as far as i got. I ended up going 9/6/16 but I felt so squishy. Guess I have that he is a tank mentality even though i am not building him that way. I really need to quit buying champs with my IP and but a melee Rune page.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Tehuno

Premium Member

to Tehuno
Tehuno
Bartlesville, OK

Tehuno to Exodus

to Exodus
So i bought garen last night, and man im loving him. 9/4/5 my 1st game, brought us back from down 3 towers to start. Hes just so tough to kill, and his ult is the ultimate kill stealer lol.
Wondering if i can get some build and gear advice.

I was going dorans shield to start then youmuu's ghostblade, +3 boots, sunfire cape, then banshees veil or guardian angel, then frozen mallet, and im not sure what to finish with.

any advice is appreciated.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok

Re: Clan BBR Set up!

Tigerlord, can you edit the stickied thread and put this in there?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Niiiiice! Should put that in the LoL username thread or ask Tigerlord to sticky the OP with the chat room name.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

1 recommendation

Exodus

Premium Member

Click for full size
Chat Rooms Tab
Click for full size
Auto Join on Startup
Alright, so I've set it up.

Here's screenshots of how to join the BBR room and to have it automatically join the room every time you log in. Open up your control panel on the bottom right where your friends list usually pops up. Click on the middle tab for the chat rooms. Click on the +chat bubble and type in BBR. Once you're in the room, click on the gear icon in the chat room and select autologin on startup.

Fiftycals
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals to Jobbie

to Jobbie

Re: League of Legends

So are we gonna start this BBR chat room?

I have a group of friends that I play with when I'm on. We usually have 3-4 people and if Archi and company are playing we're usually full but I'm definately down to play with you guys before I solo queue

Jay_
Formerly known as Carnage
Premium Member
join:2001-05-15
Pickering On

Jay_

Premium Member

Click for full size
Had a tough game earlier. We went down 4 towers pretty quick but turned it around. We pulled out the victory by winning team fights. We kept decimating them in team fights due mostly to my pimp taunts.. 29 assists and 1 kill out of 37 total kills for our team. So only 7 kills I wasn't involved in.
Jay_

Jay_ to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Click for full size
Yea, I find the same thing with Yi. Have to go back to fountain a lot sooner than say Udyr has to.

Just had another dominant game as Kennen. Didn't even die. (few close calls but...) Scored a triple kill (almost Quadra but someone got the killing blow) at the end of the game while fighting in their base.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Tigerlord,

I found I can chill in the jungle a lot longer with other champs than Yi. Trynd lasts longer, Xin lasts MUCH longer. Same build/setup, just moves and levels much faster. I imagine any other healing champ is the same way. I'm eager to buy Nocturne.

I was able to stay in jungle with xin with no down time until I got 920g and almost level 6.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

I switched to a new sugar daddy. My old sugar daddy stopped giving me cheap parts after I bought his power supply and video card off of him.

LOL. Well, I have a couple 160GB laptop drives...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
I switched to a new sugar daddy. My old sugar daddy stopped giving me cheap parts after I bought his power supply and video card off of him.

Hypnotics
join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

Hypnotics to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
Hey Kris, after we lost that game that had that annoying ass LeBlanc in it I played a game with her and went 28/6/13. Man I forgot how beast she is. Ended with 865 AP my Combo would 1 shot anyone on their team. They were raging so hard.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Second Gen SATA III? didn't know you had a sugar daddy...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
»www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· 20148358

That's the one I got. I think it's better than the one Newegg is selling.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
120 is sold out already. Way to get my hopes up.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Oh hell yes.

Newegg is selling a 60 GB for $50, if you need another (like, for the wife): »www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· 7738-L0A

And the 120 GB version is $110: »www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· 739-L01C

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Click for full size
And now my League of Legends has been baby-proofed.
Exodus

Exodus to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
Got a SSD from somebody at work. 64 GB for $50. Just installed Windows on it. It screams. Trying to get LoL loaded. Priorities.