Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Kristopher

Re: League of Legends

That sounds awesome, we need to get some games on the weekend to try it out! Send me a PM on skype so we can do this.

Also email sent.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Eumaeus

said by Eumaeus:

So after 3 days of losing to 3's vs. intermediate bots, my wife, friend and I (all new to LoL) learn that intermediate bots have 15 points of mastery, 16 runes, a tier 2 quintessence and a passive bonus to gold gain.

In the grand scheme of things, are these bots supposed to be moderately difficult or are we just underperforming?

I know a lot of the snowballing can be credited to early feeding since we're still learning character abilities and dying to things we could've better anticipated if we knew the opponent's skill set.

What level are you? I haven't played in a long time, but the last time we played against intermediate bots, we shit all over them every single time.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

Unless you're up against Annie. That bitch is retarded.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Annie bot cheats. She drops all her stuff on you in ~1 sec.

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to Archivis

We're just level 6/7 since it's only been a couple nights since we've started. We were completely winning the early game but always seem to get some deaths after lvl 6 to ultimate combos. Just the kinda stuff you learn to look out for once you know more character's ability sets really.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Add "JobbieSC" to your friends list, I have a low level account at that range, we can get on skype a talk some of the basics and advanced tactics and get you guys started.
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

I forget my low levels name (panpizza maybe?), but am always down to play and help someone build up.

@Eumaeus: Try to get out of the Bot games soon. They don't play like real people do. Go into matches with other people, get shit on, and learn that way. It's no biggie. If someone rages, just click next to their name in chat and mute them. It's fun!

@Jobbie: This weekend I'm installing new flooring at the house. I won't be available. Will probably be on tonight for a game or two.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Panpizza is correct, I will be late tonight hope to catch you on.

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

made it to bronze 1, people are still bad. 2-5-20 as Leona with 33 kills total on our team and I'm the bad one, lol.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by Blockfire:

made it to bronze 1, people are still bad. 2-5-20 as Leona with 33 kills total on our team and I'm the bad one, lol.

Gah, Block! Don't you know that supports are supposed to go positive in their K/D ratio?!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Friends don't let friends solo queue.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Annie bot cheats. She drops all her stuff on you in ~1 sec.

All of the bots cheat. They teleport all over the map and they use their abilities with much lower cooldowns than a player would. If you push a tower solo, you can almost guarantee that three bots will step out of the jungle and melt you down. Also, they chain their slows and stuns in perfect harmony, one right after another. Despite all that, they play defensively, so you really have to work at it to lose a bot match. The only time they are aggressive is when someone is at low health, and they will then chase you all the way back to your base, so it's really easy to set up ambushes and milk the kill totals.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

I forget my low levels name (panpizza maybe?), but am always down to play and help someone build up.

I also have a low account if you all need another.

"Attempted Murder" is the user ID. When you all start playing shoot me an IM or something.
--
Get in here! Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

ObeeKaybee!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

I forget my lowbie account's name, but I know I have one around the level 6-7 range.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

It's not the one associated with ovens, is it?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Kristopher:

It's not the one associated with ovens, is it?

Yeah
--

Sprakk

join:2009-10-01
reply to Eumaeus

I'm pretty sure I've got a smurf account around those levels also. Something along the lines of "Sprakk the Third".
I'm online at a slightly later time than most the folks here though.

Join the BBR channel and there's bound to be at least a few people that you'll see online.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2YBunDz0s

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

haha what the fuck

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

You want WTF? Watch this:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KDlwLNDM00

Dat Heimer Walk!
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

That was pretty well done, haha.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

1 edit
reply to Kristopher

PFFFFT

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Kristopher

That was awesome.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Archivis

Played my first two ranked games of the season last night. Am now 1 and 1. First game I went Cait (Surprise Surprise), and came out positive, but the team lost. I did what I could. Mid lane lost at the 10 minute mark. Top shortly thereafter. I lost bot to a 4 man rush (stayed alive though), and took out enemy bot immediately after it. They were coordinated, and my team just could not stop going out to push lanes alone. Gank after gank after gank. Nothing I could do.

2nd game I played Ryze mid. That peanut head is freaking awesome. Built him tanky. Even enemy Mundo didn't stand a chance.

I'm liking the ranked games. People are much better. I was always afraid to play them because I didn't want to get serious about the game, like forty and block.

I have to admit, it is fun to switch it up for a serious game once and a while. Never did see Jobbie on, but I had to stop playing around 11PM EST to get in some Dead Space 3 co-op.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Skype bro, Skype

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Kristopher

Serious is not needed.

Ranked is nice because its draft plus people GENERALLY place their best stuff.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

said by f0rtys3ven:

Serious is not needed.

said by f0rtys3ven:

Ranked is nice because its draft plus people GENERALLY place their best stuff.

I only have 2 games to judge, but there was 100% less raging, 50% more warding, and 75% more coordination than in normal ranked. I'll be playing more of these for sure in the future.
--

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Raging will show up if you are losing. Its inveitable.

Some people will not ward and that dude that doesn't play support in ranked but is forced to will play a solo lane champ take cs and not ward. Dont worry the community you know and love plays ranked too lol.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

Well, I didn't see them in the 2 games I played so far; but that's not a good sampling.

Even as ADC I help ward. It just makes sense. Wards win games.
--