Search similar:

uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Goggalor

to Goggalor

Re: League of Legends

Please use that quote after birthday party fiddle ults.

"SURPRISE!"

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
I'm on and playing if anyone wants to join me. I'm down for duo ques, normal, or if we have to, ARAM ; /
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne to Exodus

to Exodus
man had a great game last night in solo ranked. Was top Shy vs an Olaf, what a good matchup. Ended the game 16/1/9. Been awhile since i went Shy top, but man she is strong...

Noiche
Premium Member
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

Glad there's still good players out there then. The 6 games I've played since finishing my promos (silver v now) have been a nightmare and I've only won 1 of them. Its just 30+ minutes of the team bitching to each other about how bad each are, usually while having 2-4x more deaths than kill/assists. So sad. Can't wait to get above those players if I can ever win any games.
grenner88
join:2014-04-23

grenner88 to liquoranne

to liquoranne
Where i can start to play it?

Noiche
Premium Member
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

»na.leagueoflegends.com/

This is for the North American servers. Just press the download and follow instructions. If you're not on the NA servers, then just google EU or wherever you are (if there are even others out there).

Blockgorilla
Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
Noiche is my lucky charm. We won 5 duo-queue games in a row last night. i think my KDA was around 6 or so including a 21-1-? Rumble game.

Noiche
Premium Member
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

We had some pretty awesome games for sure. Was loads of fun. Hopefully we can keep the good games going and rank up at a decent pace.

icp1
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Saint Louis, MO

icp1 to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
just started playing my ranked placement matches...
Pantheon jung - 9/1/7 win in first ever ranked match
Morg spt - crushing loss (with an adc who ended the game with 50 minions!!!!) horrible
Sivir adc -- only 1/2/3 but win via surrender as we controlled the whole game, 250-ish cs
Amumu jung - crushing loss (with my mid blaming me for his opponent being 18/1 when i didnt die to him once lol)

so 2-2 so far with 6 to go, but my my champ roster feels thin in these games...

Heading for bronze/silver at best I am sure...not sure how they place based on these though...is it pure individual stats or team or ??

"LittleEltonJohn" if anyone wants to add me.
icp1

icp1 to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
well, went 4-6 in my ranking games, with some horrible teams a few times, ended up silver V by the skin of my teeth...

Noiche
Premium Member
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

Do your best to not solo que if you can help it. Silver is a bad bracket for that. Try to at least duo que. Always down to play ranked when I'm online. Add me. Noiche same name as here
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Curse Voice has been disallowed. I am honestly a bit surprised by that move

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla

said by silbaco:

the timers are not allowed so curse is taking them out. They are actually already disable. The curse voice stuff is still going as orginally intended.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

said by Blockgorilla:

said by silbaco:

the timers are not allowed so curse is taking them out. They are actually already disable. The curse voice stuff is still going as orginally intended.

The timers are not the only thing Riot has a problem with.

"Two elements of Curse Voice aren't allowed under this new policy:

1. Automated timers: while our design team is still exploring whether we'd want to add any kind of built-in timers to League of Legends, we agree with many of you that having it accessible only through a third-party app is a clear competitive advantage between those who download it and those who do not, and isn't acceptable.

2. Automated voice calls: We have no problem with players hopping on Curse Voice (or any other voice chat client) to coordinate with their friends in-game, but when the application begins directly connecting you with dozens of other people in unfiltered (and untrackable) voice chats, it can make for a huge negative player experience in a space where we can't help. "
DaMonster
join:2011-05-19
Tucson, AZ

DaMonster

Ive been playing Xin Zhao in the jungle and not doing too bad but my friend really likes the toon as well so I am hoping you can recommend another AD toon and possible a few items to start. For whatever reason I have good luck with AP toons like singed/amumu/teemo but I want to branch out of my comfort and learn a bit more. I played a lot of 3v3 but my buddy likes the 5v5 so im kinda thinking I would like to learn a jungle or bot lane character. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Thanks guys!

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to silbaco

to silbaco
curse seems to think that riot is still going to allow the calls through. I have Curse Voice and I received their email stating that they voluntarily took down the timers. The calls are completely optional. It tells me when someone in my group has curse voice and asks if I want to join. It does not force anyone to automatically join anything, and actually, i've had a rather good experience with it. I haven't had anyone actually rage in a game yet, with probably 10+ games where at least one other person on my team had it.

**come to think about it, I've had a better experience with curse voice than i've had with Riot in those 10 games. 6 of those 10 games had either an AFk, a rager, or blatant feeders.
DaMonster
Tucson, AZ

DaMonster

I tried Renekton last night and had a lot of fun with him. I went 13/9/21 with amumu carrying the team heh. He was crazy. Anyone a pro Rene player that can offer some tips?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Watch youtube. Dyrus/Nien/Ballz all play rene correctly.

I believe there is some fancy animation canceling going on to get the moves to flow nicely. I haven't been able to play it effectively.
DaMonster
Tucson, AZ

DaMonster

I tried Renekton last night and had a lot of fun with him. I went 13/9/21 with amumu carrying the team heh. He was crazy. Anyone a pro Rene player that can offer some tips?
DaMonster

DaMonster

Dyrus/Nien/Ballz are all youtube summoner names? Thanks 47 ill look them up tonight I appreciate it! I like the fact that I can engage and disengage in a fight and it looks like he can take a few hits and comes with a stun. I am going to try him all week long.
liquoranne

liquoranne

Rene is a very good top bruiser. Counters or can hang with a lot of good top choices out there. The only issue i have with him is if your not careful, you can push a lane (if your not trying too that is) which makes you a jungler/mid target.If you want to play ranked and play top Rene isnt often banned in the lower brackets. Just care for Shyvana cause she seems to do really well vs rene imo.

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to DaMonster

to DaMonster
renekton is all about managing your fury for trades. Also, ren's W has a huge animation time, stopping you from getting extra auto attacks in while it's going. The AD item (i forget the name, but it does aoe based off your AD) active will cancel the animation. so you farm up some fury, go in and auto + empowered W + item active + auto + Q and then E in/out depending on their health. that's how renekton trades, easily in his advantage every time.

Noiche
Premium Member
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

Hydra item?
liquoranne

liquoranne

Think he is talking tiamats

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Exodus

to Exodus
yep, hydra

so you use your empowered W+hit the active on Hydra asap+ and you get another auto off instead of standing there watching the animation.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Also works with Tiamat, correct block?
DaMonster
Tucson, AZ

DaMonster to Blockgorilla

to Blockgorilla
Awesome Block, thanks a lot! The item active increases aoe damage from 30 percent to 100% if I remember correctly. I forget to use my item actives a lot. Just out of curiosity, have you seen anyone slice in with a lot of AP, turn on their 'R' Storm and zoyhas or however you spell that invincibility hat? I have seen a fiddlesticks do it but I wonder if it would work at all with a Rene. Im guessing not a lot have tried it since their combo 3 all run off of AD. Thanks again, ill be sure to practice with the hydra!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Its not as funny as you think it could be.

Everyone just ends up running away and its a lot easier to flash than Fiddle ult + fear.
DaMonster
Tucson, AZ

DaMonster to Exodus

to Exodus
Got it, so it might be something funny to do in a normal game but dont do it in a ranked. Just a thought, lol. I thought in a big team fight an 'R' with sunfire would be nice to scatter the team while my team picked them off. Just ran into a nice fiddle and got that idea but I wont try it unless its a custom game.

Blockgorilla
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to DaMonster

to DaMonster
IIRC, the dmg from Renekton's ult doesn't scale, so AP wouldn't have any effect. He's best as a tanky bruiser. once you learn to play him, he wins 95% of lane match ups and really doesn't lose out too hard in that last 5%