spc
Search similar:

uniqs
QLR
join:2009-06-23
Tallahassee, FL

QLR

Just great...

Sheesh, my bill just went up on my 6/29 statement. The increase affected everyone on the lower tiers. My limited basic cable went from $10.75 (before junk) to $11.95 (before junk). I wonder how much will the internet fees go up... I am in the middle of a 6 month promo now and after that, it will be almost $60 (internet+modem+junk)... Should I expect the fee to be $65 or $70?!?!? I wish there was a comparable alternative to Comcast... I have no desire to go to 1.5M DSL on CenturyLink I only have the cable TV because I can only get 2 channels.
shades
join:2001-06-26
Williamstown, NJ

shades

Re: Just great...

said by QLR:

Sheesh, my bill just went up on my 6/29 statement. The increase affected everyone on the lower tiers. My limited basic cable went from $10.75 (before junk) to $11.95 (before junk). I wonder how much will the internet fees go up... I am in the middle of a 6 month promo now and after that, it will be almost $60 (internet+modem+junk)... Should I expect the fee to be $65 or $70?!?!? I wish there was a comparable alternative to Comcast... I have no desire to go to 1.5M DSL on CenturyLink I only have the cable TV because I can only get 2 channels.
sign up for another triple or double play promotion again and complain about the prices, and then keep complaining and you will get a discount
k1ll3rdr4g0n
join:2005-03-19
Homer Glen, IL

k1ll3rdr4g0n

Re: Just great...

said by shades:

said by QLR:

sign up for another triple or double play promotion again and complain about the prices, and then keep complaining and you will get a discount
You have to talk to the right person, if you keep calling and asking eventually someone will be like "ohh I'm sorry here is another promotion". I got 3 promotions that way, but after the 3rd time I felt it wasn't worth it. Wasted about an hour or 2 of my time.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4 to QLR

to QLR
why not save that $7 on that modem and buy your own? At paying Comcast $7 each month for that modem you can buy a new one every year!