uniqs
share rss forum feed

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1

Zebra

I got my zebra on last Friday by picking up a white/black version from Best Buy. Been looking around for the last couple of weeks for any EVO. I was not able to pre-order from Sprint, Radio Shack, or Best Buy.

I've already placed an order for the 3500 mah tank batter from Seidio, so it will look like an Oreo cookie soon.

cw30000

join:2008-07-11
said by jmn1207:

I got my zebra on last Friday by picking up a white/black version from Best Buy. Been looking around for the last couple of weeks for any EVO. I was not able to pre-order from Sprint, Radio Shack, or Best Buy.

I've already placed an order for the 3500 mah tank batter from Seidio, so it will look like an Oreo cookie soon.
Unless you want a fugly phone, don't order the 3500 mah battery. The battery on the EVO is good. It can easily last you on a good day.

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1
I want a fugly phone. I am hooked on these extended batteries. I've used one for the past year with my BlackBerry Tour and I absolutely love it. If I cared about looks, I'd have an iPhone.

I plan on streaming quite a bunch of video using my Slingbox and the very cool Stream Media player. Between that and my Rhapsody streams, I'm either plugged-in or in need of a bigger battery just to make to the end of the day.