Search similar:

uniqs

rit56
join:2000-12-01
New York, NY

1 recommendation

rit56

Screwing Consumers

Funny how easy it is to spot the industry shills here.
EdmundGerber
join:2010-01-04

1 recommendation

EdmundGerber

Re: Screwing Consumers

said by rit56:

Yep - there is no sane reason - other than pure evil greed - not to impose regulations to stop these companies from preying in the weak minded.

Anyone who says otherwise is not much of a human being.

jester121
Premium Member
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL

jester121 to rit56

Premium Member

to rit56
said by rit56:

Because anyone with a differing opinion that you don't understand must be a shill, right? Don't you get tired of using that tactic after all this time?

It's equally easy to identify the whiny self-centered people who've never run a business in their lives.
EdmundGerber

1 recommendation

EdmundGerber

said by jester121:

said by rit56:

Because anyone with a differing opinion that you don't understand must be a shill, right? Don't you get tired of using that tactic after all this time?

It's equally easy to identify the whiny self-centered people who've never run a business in their lives.
See, people? ^^^

Would you want anything to do with someone who puts money ahead of being civilized. Your way is better to humanity - WHY???

jester121
Premium Member
Lake Zurich, IL

jester121

Premium Member

said by EdmundGerber:

See, people? ^^^

Would you want anything to do with someone who puts money ahead of being civilized. Your way is better to humanity - WHY???
Where's your megaphone?

You sure read a lot into three simple sentences there. Fortunately you're not one of those predjudiced Republicans who's so full of anger, right?
EdmundGerber

1 recommendation

EdmundGerber

said by jester121:

said by EdmundGerber:

See, people? ^^^

Where's your megaphone?

You sure read a lot into three simple sentences there. Fortunately you're not one of those predjudiced Republicans who's so full of anger, right?
See, folks - retreats into classic BS arguments. Republican what? You assume I'm a yank - typical response of the shill of the wealthy elite. I hear your masters voice, son, but what do YOU think?

jester121
Premium Member
Lake Zurich, IL

jester121

Premium Member

I think you're a weirdo.

paradigmfl
join:2005-07-16

paradigmfl to rit56

to rit56
said by rit56:

There are way too many. I've even found at least one with a (very positive) review up for their own employer here on Broadband Reports. No notification that they were an employee within the review at all. I'm sure it happens all the time.