join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

4 recommendations

Collect the whole set

Click for full size
Alliance 80s
Click for full size
Horde 80s
Well, I finally finished the full set of level 80 toons, two weeks of my set schedule. Next thing to do is max out my professions on the Horde set and gear them up a bit. I leveled the entire Horde set in a little less than a year. I was off of work for a few months, but for the most part I worked a normal 40 hour week.

If you don't believe the attached screen shot, here are the armory links.

Here they are:

On Lothar I have:

Meeleenda - Frost Mage - Level 80

Hidra - Marksman Hunter - Level 80

Fineona - Protection Warrior - Level 80

Thrinath - Subtlety Rogue - Level 80

Waif - Affliction Warlock - Level 80

Panedora - Discipline Priest - Level 80

Paindora - Protection Paladin - Level 80

Shareine - Enhancement Shaman - Level 80

Drina - Balance Druid - Level 80

Dreadfull - Unholy Death Knight - Level 80

On Nazgrel I have:

Deliar - Unholy Death Knight - Level 80

Plethra - Protection Paladin - Level 80

Magnif - Frost Mage - Level 80

Tifta - Subtlety Rogue - Level 80

Fino - Protection Warrior - Level 80

Hillgar - Beast Master Hunter - Level 80

Sharine - Enhancement Shaman - Level 80

Walena - Demonology Warlock - Level 80

Drifta - Balance Druid - Level 80

Pairass - Shadow Priest - Level 80
--
When will the people realize that with DRM they aren't purchasing anything?

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Kilroy

Toasting an epic bread

Awesome!

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Kilroy

What's the street value on an account like that? You would make some hacker sooooo happy.

Redawg81
T3h N3wb

join:2001-08-04
Jacksonville, FL
kudos:2
reply to Kilroy

Looks like jack of all master of none..

Just sayin

R3d

LockInABox

join:2009-04-06
reply to Kilroy

I have trouble keeping track of 3 lvl 80's and finding time for my alts, let alone having 10 or even...egads!! 20!!

I know i don't play that much now. Thanks for making my day. I'll have to tell my wife.

Daryth

join:2009-10-06
reply to Kilroy

how many hours do you play every day, 23 1/2?

you should try to have a live, you know, real friends, women, a job...

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5

1 recommendation

you mean life? hard to knock others when you can't even spell the simple term you are using. Just saying... And grats, that is an accomplishment. Are you using Altoholic or a different alt management mod?

quatra
Premium
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC
reply to Daryth

said by Daryth:

Nobody likes a hater.

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

1 edit

Nice job! I haven't even gotten to 10 80s on one side, I won't ever have 10 alliance (probably not even 1 alliance 80).

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Daryth

said by Daryth:

A lot less than you'd think. According to Altoholic I've played the Horde set 79 days, 1 hour and 17 minutes. When you figure at least 15 minutes a day were AFK scanning the auction house I probably have 5 to 10 days of AFK time.

I was out of work from mid September to the end of the year last year and probably played 14 plus hours a day in the early days. When I got back to work it was an hour in the morning, and two to four hours in the evening, depending on when the wife got home from work. I play Wednesday night and one weekend day a week, sometime both.

When I set the goal of having the full set by August I didn't realize that I already had weekend plans for three of the weekends in July.

said by stvnbrs :

Are you using Altoholic or a different alt management mod?
I'm using Altoholic. Although the main use is to find out where the mats I need are. I have certain mats carried by certain toons, but a lot of the time they are spread around. When you're leveling 10 toons there is no reason not to be fully rested. The basic play rotation was two levels, questing and random daily (except for the 40-50s because the Black Rock Spire groups usually fell apart) and then switch to the next toon.

said by redawg81 :

For the most part yes. But I do know what each class' role is in the big picture. So, in a group I can offer guidance, like the hunter who keeps pulling agro and dying. I also don't see the point in focusing on a toon until they are level 80. So, in the coming weeks I'll be crafting the best gear I can for each and then find a guild and fill what holes they have and the toons filling the holes will start to get the better gear, enchants, and gems.

said by suniojii :

What's the street value on an account like that? You would make some hacker sooooo happy.
I have no idea what the value is, but saw some spam last night that you can buy an 80 for $180, so using that about $3,600. Since you can have any 80 you want, probably about $5,000.

I'm using the authenticator and only use one machine to play. I'm sure I could still get hacked, but I got the authenticator when I was working on the Alliance set because I was using my wife's machine to play and I didn't load it or know what it had been used for.
--

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Daryth

said by Daryth:

hey he could be wasting money on zero value entertainment. like going to clubs. and if he has a guild then he has real friends!

also it does not take long to get to 80 in WoW
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

drew
Automatic
Premium
Port Orchard, WA

said by Kearnstd:

hey he could be wasting money on zero value entertainment. like going to clubs.
Venereal diseases are certainly valuable.
--
"And Tehuno said let there be haste, not mp5, and there was haste. All creatures of the world rejoiced." -WotLK Ch. 3.3.2

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

VDs are BoP!

bpoff17

join:2009-03-31
reply to Kilroy

Congrats! I've contemplated doing something like this, but with a marriage coming up I don't think it's in my best short term interests.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
reply to stvnbrs

said by stvnbrs:

VDs are BoP!
At least they arent BoA normally.

well Maybe in Alabama........
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Kilroy

If I were you I'd have started a guild just for the alts

then any boe or non-bound could be put in there for easy picking by a differant alt

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Redawg81

said by Redawg81:

Just sayin

R3d
This ^

Any person I've ever seen with that many characters, couldn't play any of them worth 2 shits.

Busch

join:2010-01-12
Syracuse, UT

Why you gotta be an asshat?? I think this is incredible. A time sink to be sure but it is still a huge achievement!! GRATS Kilroy!!

Ghastlyone
Premium
Las Vegas, NV

1 edit

said by Busch:

Why you gotta be an asshat?? I think this is incredible. A time sink to be sure but it is still a huge achievement!! GRATS Kilroy!!
I didn't say anything about it not being incredible. I simply stated, that any person I've ever seen with that many characters or close to it, couldn't play them worth 2 hits.

Not being an asshat.

drew
Automatic
Premium
Port Orchard, WA

Except you might think "hey, cool job" but none of us here are mind readers. If we were, we wouldn't bitch about our wives.

Both you and R3d look like dicks here -- regardless of what you actually think -- because all you posted is to the effect of "too bad you suck balls at playing them"
--
"And Tehuno said let there be haste, not mp5, and there was haste. All creatures of the world rejoiced." -WotLK Ch. 3.3.2

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI
reply to Ghastlyone

said by Ghastlyone:

y person I've ever seen with that many characters, couldn't play any of them worth 2 shits.
Your experience and mine differ. I tend to find that people who are really good at their class are often really good at other classes they play, while average people tend to be average, and bads are bads.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence, but you probably wouldn't get it.

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Ghastlyone

said by Ghastlyone:

Any person I've ever seen with that many characters, couldn't play any of them worth 2 shits.
They didn't just jump to 80 and I really couldn't afford to buy them. There are some that I play fair. The ones I enjoy I play well, the Protection Paladins, Frost Mages, and Boomkin Druids. I got in a heroic right after I dinged 80 on the Paladin and got the grief about my gear score, most are 2.5 to 3k. But after I started pulling there weren't any issues. Playing this many toons you get to see the game from different angles. I dinged my Horde druid first because I dual spec'd heals to get groups faster. Healing the instances taught me how to tank them. And lets face it, DPS isn't a difficult class to play. The only DPS that isn't normally higher up in the DPS charts is the rogue due to a real lack of AOE attacks.

I'm spend some time respecing them all and getting the cookie cutter talent builds, this was all on the fly and suited my purposes.
--

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Well, congrats on your 20 80's if thats how you want to spend your WoW time, no one can really say if you suck or are great because 5 warms boddies can run 5 man heroics.

To each their own, personal goal, you reached and congrats.
I'd rather see more of the game with my 2 toons than limited content with 20.

Omega
Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Somerset, NJ
reply to Kilroy

Such hate in this thread. Kudos for the OP for doing this - not many people have.

So what if they aren't geared or he doesn't focus on one of his characters. He obviously didn't want to do it.
--
Whats smells like blue?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Kilroy

gratz on the 20 80's
I'm still working on my first 80 (only 73 now)

are any going to change to worgens?

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Kilroy

Yeah, to me leveling 20 toons to 80 says quite a bit. You enjoy the game and lore and that is what it is all about. Do what makes you happy, and disregard those in this thread who for some reason think you don't know how to play them. Kudos to you my friend. I am working on my 5th now and I can raid and know everything I need to know about all 5. Play on.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Ghastlyone

said by Ghastlyone:

said by Busch:

I didn't say anything about it not being incredible. I simply stated, that any person I've ever seen with that many characters or close to it, couldn't play them worth 2 hits.

Not being an asshat.
making the statement in general != asshat

adding the statement to this thread after he already addressed the initial accusation = asshat.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomkin) on Emerald Dream Server (US)

Ghastlyone
Premium
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Kilroy

You guys can think I'm being an asshat all you want.

I'm still sticking by what I said.

Leveling 20 character to 80 for 2-3 years straight only shows you're a master at questing, nothing else.

Personally I think Kilroy should write a leveling guide. This would be the guy to do it. I can bet it would be better then most out there.

Omega
Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Somerset, NJ

But you are saying in a negative manner. So what. Raiding isn't that hard either.

I'm willing to bet the OP has enjoyed this game far far more than any hardcore raider here. You don't need to be a "master" to play this game, and in fact, the ridiculous lack of skill this game allows really eliminates any "master" title.
--
Whats smells like blue?