This is a sub-selection from WIN
Expand your moderator at work

Z80A
Premium Member
join:2009-11-23

Z80A

Premium Member

Re: WIN

Do you have one or are you another poster complaining about the performance of a product you don't actually own?

Tokidoki
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

2 edits

Tokidoki

Premium Member

I own a 3GS, my brother who lives here got himself the iphone4 for his new job and he DOES have the problem. I'm getting myself the iphone4 myself but I want the white one and hopefully get it. It's why I pay attention for any JB news.

I'm never getting an iPad btw

P.S There are also 2 itouch and an iMac in the household for the parents. You are really paying attention to all the posts here aren't you Mr. Fanboy.

Z80A
Premium Member
join:2009-11-23

Z80A

Premium Member

Then my advice to you is KEEP YOUR RECEIPT. If you have the problem return it or take them up on a free case if they're still giving them away by the time the white ones show up.

But be careful. If you get the phone and don't have a problem...and admit as much, you will be branded a sheep.

Kool-Aid tastes great.

DeeC
Premium Member
join:2000-09-01
the world

DeeC

Premium Member

said by Z80A:

Then my advice to you is KEEP YOUR RECEIPT. If you have the problem return it or take them up on a free case if they're still giving them away by the time the white ones show up.

But be careful. If you get the phone and don't have a problem...and admit as much, you will be branded a sheep.

Kool-Aid tastes great.
Good suggestion, and pass the Kool-Aid please
Expand your moderator at work
« Oh wellWhat bugs me »
This is a sub-selection from WIN