PerfectCode
join:2009-06-12
Portland, OR

2 edits

PerfectCode to gchris2203

to gchris2203

Re: End the Cap!

Indeed.

I download games from Xbox Live, PS Store, Steam, Games for Windows Live. Stream HD 720-1080p videos from Xbox Live, PS Network, Netflix, Fancast, Hulu, Youtube, ustream.tv, justin.tv, and even games through OnLive. Download music from the Zune Marketplace, Amazon MP3 store, iTunes. Other websites and services I use to stream media, Pandora Internet Radio, Last.fm, Zune.net (Zune Pass), IGN, Gamespot, NBA.com, etc...

Not to mention uploading videos to Youtube, Skype video calls with family and friends, and streaming to websites like justin.tv and ustream.tv with high bit rates for clear/smooth HD video.

This to name a few.

Edit: At least there is no cap on TV... yet.

LarryE
join:2000-07-29
Chicago, IL

1 recommendation

LarryE

said by PerfectCode:

Indeed.

I download games from Xbox Live, PS Store, Steam, Games for Windows Live. Stream HD 720-1080p videos from Xbox Live, PS Network, Netflix, Fancast, Hulu, Youtube, ustream.tv, justin.tv, and even games through OnLive. Download music from the Zune Marketplace, Amazon MP3 store, iTunes. Other websites and services I use to stream media, Pandora Internet Radio, Last.fm, Zune.net (Zune Pass), IGN, Gamespot, NBA.com, etc...

Not to mention uploading videos to Youtube, Skype video calls with family and friends, and streaming to websites like justin.tv and ustream.tv with high bit rates for clear/smooth HD video.

This to name a few.

Are you trying to set a Guinness world record or something?
tonix
join:2008-08-10
West Palm Beach, FL

tonix to PerfectCode

to PerfectCode
said by PerfectCode:

Indeed.

This to name a few.

you stream on jtv. i follow someone on jtv and he streams at 16000 sometimes higher and i can't even watch it. FME Settings= Bitrate 2000 to 4500kbs
i wonder how much bandwidth per hour he uses to stream 1080p videos
PerfectCode
Portland, OR

1 edit

PerfectCode to LarryE

to LarryE
Nope, not trying to set any records. I am not aware of a record for such.
said by tonix:

said by PerfectCode:

Indeed.

This to name a few.

you stream on jtv. i follow someone on jtv and he streams at 16000 sometimes higher and i can't even watch it. FME Settings= Bitrate 2000 to 4500kbs
i wonder how much bandwidth per hour he uses to stream 1080p videos
Cool. He streams at 16000kbps? Ha, quite a bit of overkill, even for 1080p. Are you talking about the WoW Multiboxing channel?

jaynick
lit up
Premium Member
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI

jaynick to PerfectCode

Premium Member

to PerfectCode
How many hard drives do you buy to save all that?
PerfectCode
Portland, OR

1 edit

PerfectCode

said by jaynick:

How many hard drives do you buy to save all that?
Save all what?
said by JohnInSJ:

said by PerfectCode:

I must be talking to the wrong people.
Yes, you are. The residential side has nothing to do with the business side. You just call up the business number (comcast.com/business) and you'll get answers in about 10 seconds.
Still, they shouldnt fail this much.

10 seconds you say? That is impressive.

jaynick
lit up
Premium Member
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI

jaynick to PerfectCode

Premium Member

to PerfectCode
said by PerfectCode:

Indeed.

This to name a few.

Saving all this stuff.
PerfectCode
Portland, OR

PerfectCode

Besides the streaming stuff, obviously to my PCs, and console HDDs.