alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
Premium,MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to parkut

Re: [FP] New Operator needed, Foldy1 needs new home.

OK, the graph for foldy1 has been removed, and the one for foldy2 has been rewritten to include f2b2 as well. Now undergoing testing.

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
Premium,MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO
kudos:2

OK, Aaron says the graphs appear to be working correctly for foldy2.

(Time to think about rewriting my scripts...they are getting messy.. )

bbarrera
Premium,MVM
join:2000-10-23
Sacramento, CA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Bought a box and I have packing supplies, however we got a late start running errands yesterday and it was too late to ship so I will let the current wu finish (about 7am tomorrow) and get it shipped early Monday afternoon.

bbarrera
Premium,MVM
join:2000-10-23
Sacramento, CA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Shipped and alphapointe should receive on Friday, July 30th. I've sent him the tracking number in an IM.

Including cost of box, I spent $31.64 sending UPS ground. Want to have that recorded as a donation to the cause, let me know if I should scan the receipts and I can't remember if this is considered tax deductible.

parkut
Crunch Addict
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-15
Harrison Township, MI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·WOW Internet and..

1 recommendation

said by bbarrera:

Including cost of box, I spent $31.64 sending UPS ground. Want to have that recorded as a donation to the cause, let me know if I should scan the receipts and I can't remember if this is considered tax deductible.
Send a PM to Sarah See Profile who will record your donation in the official records in her capacity of Treasurer. She will let you know if you need to provide the receipt.

Since the Foldinator project is not any kind of charitable organization, your donation would not be considered tax deductible. Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

Many, many thanks to you for EVERYTHING you have done for the Foldinator Project.
--
Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a crunchaholic...

Proud to be hosting six Crunchenstein blades, and three Foldinator blades