spc
uniqs
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to Chuck Caruso

to Chuck Caruso

Re: Bell Turbo hub is a massive rip off

said by Chuck Caruso :

The rest of the world fills up 2 terabyte hard drives monthly. I don't know why they even try to sell them in Canada. Obviously companies such as seagate and western digital have no one that lives in Canada. I don't understand why Am erica hasn't come out with faster satellite internet to finally put an end to this nightmare they call Canadian broadband.
Well I have a 2Tb ... I must be special
taichan7
join:2006-03-22
Sudbury, ON

taichan7

said by kovy7:

said by Chuck Caruso :

The rest of the world fills up 2 terabyte hard drives monthly. I don't know why they even try to sell them in Canada. Obviously companies such as seagate and western digital have no one that lives in Canada. I don't understand why Am erica hasn't come out with faster satellite internet to finally put an end to this nightmare they call Canadian broadband.
Well I have a 2Tb ... I must be special
oooo i must be extra special i have 2! and they're both full!

To OP, you choose to live in an area that can't get good high speed be glad your not on dialup. move if your not happy, saying "this country has this" when it has 100x the population density of canada is just pointless

Am i happy with the state of canadas internet, no, how ever i lived in korea that land of "great internet" highest speed i could get was 3 by 1... to keep up with my needs i needed 3 connection, one for download, one for surfing and one for a back up because one of the other 2 would be down

the reason i didn't get good speed was the same as canada, because i didn't live in the center of a large built up area