Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

1 recommendation

TechyDad to herb77

Premium Member

to herb77

Re: It's true...

And even when it comes to new releases, I don't need to watch them immediately. I'll add them to my queue and they can sit there under the hundred other titles until they become available or until I get around to them.

Meanwhile, the "delay new release" deals open up more titles for streaming which is what I really like.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

There are certain new releases I like to see fairly soon; I'm as vulnerable to advertising as the next guy I guess, and if there's one I really want to see during a Friday night at home I'll go to the local Hastings and grab it. Other than that I put a dvd in the mail Monday and have #1 on my queue Wednesday, almost all newer titles.

And the streaming is great. Anyone who says they can't find anything to watch on streaming is just not trying hard enough, or is only interested in brand new AAA releases. I've seen so many great films and tv series I may not otherwise have seen it's well worth the price of admission.

taokeema
@astound.net

taokeema

Anon

I agree. I've been using the streaming service since it became available, and my queue of films and TV programs I want to watch just keeps growing. I keep a list of over 1000 recommended titles I want to watch on IMDB, and Netflix adds titles from that list every week.

If you're not wedded to mainstream new releases, you will find plenty to watch on Netflix. I am a very happy customer.