uniqs
technovert
Premium Member
join:2007-06-14
Canada

technovert

Premium Member

3Mbps?

I see you meantioned you have 3Mbps DSL with Bell before, its possible your line does not qualify for 5Mbps even though that is the profile. This could very easily be the cause of your disconnects, or internal wiring or bell problems at the demarc. You should contact support, be advised if you authorize internal repairs you could be charged for the repair as you are responsible for the wires inside your residence.

Packet Loss
Packet Loss
Premium Member
join:2005-06-12
Guelph, ON
Ubiquiti Dream Machine SE
SmartRG SR808ac

Packet Loss

Premium Member

said by technovert:

I see you meantioned you have 3Mbps DSL with Bell before, its possible your line does not qualify for 5Mbps even though that is the profile. This could very easily be the cause of your disconnects, or internal wiring or bell problems at the demarc. You should contact support, be advised if you authorize internal repairs you could be charged for the repair as you are responsible for the wires inside your residence.
He never mentioned Bell.. I see Rogers...
aintz
join:2006-04-13
Ottawa, ON

1 edit

aintz to technovert

to technovert
said by technovert:

shouldnt be the problem since the linespeed and stats.

and if a tech comes and determines that the problem is internal wiring $100dollars will get it fixed? like no one explains tech visits in detail

TSI Mike
TSI Mike
Premium Member
join:2007-10-09
Chatham, ON

TSI Mike

Premium Member

Can you repost your details in the direct forum so I can take a look? The thread you referenced was locked back in March.