spc
Search similar:

uniqs

i2kcom
@i2k.com

i2kcom

Anon

[DSL] SIngle Port Dumb DSL Modems

I work at a small ISP and we do DSL on ATT and Frontier(Verizon) Lines. I am Looking for a single port DSL modem that is on 0/35 vpi/vci by default. I do not want a router or anything that needs to be configured. There are so many products online and its hard to tell what is decent. I am looking to buy them in regular quantity so something inexpensive is vital. I only really want them for business that need something behind them, IE firewalls, routers ect.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what kind of unit i should purchase, or where i should purchase from.

aefstoggaflm
Open Source Fan
Premium Member
join:2002-03-04
Bethlehem, PA
Linksys E4200
ARRIS SB6141

aefstoggaflm

Premium Member

I do not know all of the SIngle Port Dumb DSL Modems that exist, but I can tell you what I know suspect.

If you want to use Westell, the following will work:

E90-600010-06

E90-611010-06

i2kcom
@i2k.com

i2kcom

Anon

Actually i have used those before and i like them. However i cannot find a inexpensive supplier. whats the best place to buy those?

aefstoggaflm
Open Source Fan
Premium Member
join:2002-03-04
Bethlehem, PA
Linksys E4200
ARRIS SB6141

aefstoggaflm to i2kcom

Premium Member

to i2kcom
#1 Also, another one: Zoom Model 5715 ADSL 2/2+ Bridge Modem.

#2 As to where to get these Zoom modems, check out

http://zoom.links.channelintelligence.com/pages/prices.asp?cii_nIID=94130176&cii_sSort=price&cii_sSortOrder=asc&cii_nRGID=102&cii_nRID=0&cii_sCT=&cii_sCData=

#3 You can even select the D-Link DSL-2320B.

a) At D-Link, I selected Product Selecter, When asked No to will your modem need a built-in router for connecting more than one PC to the Internet, they recommend the DSL-2320B.

b) Use http://computers.pricegrabber.com/modems/Link-ADSL2-2-Ethernet-USB/m33623530.html to find the price of those..

--

Look at pricegrabber.com for other different brands and models of DSL modems..

^^