TCub
Premium Member
join:2008-09-03
Olmsted Falls, OH

2 edits

TCub

Premium Member

Google Voice Search..

Who cares!?!?!?! Did you guys see the new Google Voice Search App!!! It's frickin awesome!

I've been sending texts and doing damn near everything without typing a single word typed! This is awesome!

Well.. okay this is an important issue too..

I sent a letter to Google demanding they stop this crap.. Letters have been sent to the FCC and other important political figures to get this crap straightened out.

While I do like Google, I think under no circumstances should any large company get to make up regulatory rules, period.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by TCub:

Who cares!?!?!?! Did you guys see the new Google Voice Search App!!! It's frickin awesome!
It is available on my iPad and works very well. Very cool app.
FFH5

1 edit

FFH5 to TCub

Premium Member

to TCub
said by TCub:

While I do like Google, I think under no circumstances should any large company get to make up regulatory rules, period.
They didn't MAKE the rules. All they did was suggest what they SHOULD be. That is what lobbying is all about. The FCC & Congress get to MAKE the rules.

TCub
Premium Member
join:2008-09-03
Olmsted Falls, OH

TCub to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
Didn't know it was on iPad. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up.

@MMH.. Right I understand that.. but they're passing these rules off as what they're going to/should follow.. Suggestion or not.. just leave it to a third party to ensure everything is kept fair and honost.

Jim Kirk
Premium Member
join:2005-12-09

Jim Kirk to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

said by TCub:

They didn't MAKE the rules. All they did was suggest what they SHOULD be. That is what lobbying is all about. The FCC & Congress get to MAKE the rules.
You of all people show know how it works, having been part of the whole lobbying problem.

Oh, and I thought you didn't believe that the FCC had any power to make rules?
omegabit
join:2002-08-26
Chatham, NJ

1 recommendation

omegabit to TCub

to TCub
Oh well, I'm sure they'll get right on it then. Maybe we can get Nancy Pelosi to suspend going on vacation to take this important business up since you're sending a letter to "important political figures" and (gag) the FCC?
Bubba Rock
join:2010-04-21

Bubba Rock to TCub

to TCub
said by TCub:

I sent a letter to Google demanding they stop this crap.. Letters have been sent to the FCC and other important political figures to get this crap straightened out.
wish I had your enthusiasm and optimism toward such things!!
saiga6360
join:2010-08-09
Jersey City, NJ

saiga6360 to Jim Kirk

to Jim Kirk
I'd like to see them go "oh well, it was just a suggestion" shrug and leave. Then I will applaud.

But I get a feeling that's not gonna happen.