uniqs
Kiwi88
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88

Premium Member

Rant

That has to be the longest, most time consuming rant I have ever read.
It seems your area has a 50% hit or miss rate, judging by general reviews.

Just wondered if you took another tack and see what happens? You did the router replacement, have you actually (Recently) checked line noise ratio's, checked all physical connection points [cable and RJ45 lines] you can, including your PC and it's ability to perform correctly, software and hardware? Did you wave the magic wand in the right direction (Just kidding.) Try a friends laptop, something that's already proven on another cable connect.

If that all fails, become a Comcast technician, part time and have a Comcast party, with some solid techs in the mix.

I'm patient, but you have taken that to a whole new dimension, or too stubborn to have some local-outside-of-Comcast help. Doing that would give you optimum credence in your complaint, to Comcast.

FreedomBuild
Well done is better than well said
Premium Member
join:2004-10-08
Rockford, IL

FreedomBuild

Premium Member

Been there done that, Even a tech or two brought their own lappy's. Done test's at other peoples house's in nearby town's (mentioned I believe in this review somewhere) Been awhile since I had 'EVERYTHING' checked. But, I'm not about to go through that whole ordeal every single time when in the past it has consistently proven to be a Comcast issue ( I know the 'system' all too well). At first that all the tech's did was check noise and fittings...they too begin to realize it was redundant and fruitless ) Because ultimately it was above their heads.

I agree about this review. It is too long, but at the same time is is my public document of ongoing issues that Comcast as a whole has been notorious for in 'certain' markets.

BTW I have had a Party or two, three with some of the Comcast's 'Top dogs' in my area...yep at my place