spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2004-02-05
New York, NY

Not true.

"[Bottom Line] "The best (and only) residential ISP that you can go with in the Milwaukee/Fox-River or Racine/Kenosha area"

Umm dude, no it's not. There's a lot of ISPs in this area. And "the best" is debatable, since Time Warner Cable's maximum speed offering is 15/1 Mbps for about $65 a month. AT&T U-verse is available in all of these areas and their maximum speed offering is 24/3 Mbps for... about $65 a month.

In my opinion, Time Warner Cable needs to step up their game and bring their "Wideband" service (30/5 and 50/5) to this market because AT&T is currently kicking TWC's ass in the speed department.

Warmachine99

join:2006-03-20
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Also not true.

AT&T's U-verse is NOT available in all those areas. I live just south of Kenosha in Pleasant Prairie, and there are several areas, including mine, where U-Verse is available all around us, but not available here because we don't have enough "population density", and we are too far away from the DSLAM to get DSL.

Timewarner/Roadrunner is our ONLY option for High speed internet.
--
I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.

etaadmin

join:2002-01-17
Dallas, TX
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to 45612019
said by 45612019 See Profile
In my opinion, Time Warner Cable needs to step up their game and bring their "Wideband" service (30/5 and 50/5) to this market because AT&T is currently kicking TWC's ass in the speed department.
:

That would be true if uverse had good coverage but above 2,500 feet the service becomes crap... even with pair bonding.

TWC is kicking at&t's ass when it comes to coverage.

I agree that TWC has to raise the bar and deploy D3 in all their markets that would take care of uverse.