spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tv4less
join:2010-08-21
Orange Park, FL

tv4less

[Help] No need for thousands of channels

Okay, I'm new here and the whole tvoip thing is new to me. Most of the advertising I see is directed to people who would want thousands of channels. I want to drop my cable because I only watch maybe 20 of the 100+ channels I pay for. I'm only seeking small channel bundled or A La Carte, non-ISP bundled. I do not watch much VOD either. I'm okay with a 'small' monthly fee but want to see live tv.

Any help?

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious

Premium Member

I can't help much but since you're talking about live TV you may want to post which channels are must-haves -- then maybe someone can point you in the right direction...
tv4less
Orange Park, FL

tv4less

thanks darcilicious. I'm only seeking the basics; abc, nbc, cbs, etc. with others much like you would find on basic cable packages. I'm looking to save the $60-$70 monthly I spend just on cable tv. I already have an unlimited air card. thanks again
goonierag (banned)
join:2003-07-18

goonierag (banned) to tv4less

to tv4less
tv4less
Hope that link I sent you helped with what you was looking for.
tv4less
Orange Park, FL

tv4less

I did, check your inbox. Thx.

prestonlewis
Premium Member
join:2003-04-13
Sacramento, CA

prestonlewis to tv4less

Premium Member

to tv4less
said by tv4less:

thanks darcilicious. I'm only seeking the basics; abc, nbc, cbs, etc . . . . .
www.ivi.tv (pronounced Ivy TV) carries local NBC, CBS, PBS, and ABC stations from NY and Seattle with plans to add other cities as time goes by, assuming they don't get their asses sued off first but it works for the moment.
tv4less
Orange Park, FL

tv4less

thx pl
goonierag (banned)
join:2003-07-18

to tv4less
One think ivi.tv is going to lose that challenge. Have to many fighting against them will lots more money to burn, also site I know has all the tamba ones and you don't have to pay.
goonierag

to tv4less
Actually for my locals, since the stations went digital,almost all towns have all the broadcast stations since they can put 6 stations on one channel over the air now. I live in a town of 2200 in the West Virginia hills and can get abc,cbs,nbc,pbs,fox,cw,and rtn. The channel 7 out of wheeling also carries besides their main cbs,fox,abc, and overnight on the fox one,ThisTV,of course had to suppliment my cable stations so don't get rooked for big cable bill so stream everything else I watch. Besides the site I go to is a good one.