spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hooked911

join:2010-08-24

Sprint sucks... Anyway around it?

Ok I get about 88 to 98 db signal off a bare card... What do i need to amp this up to a usable range. Currently im using a 595 rev a card and a JBM C120 gateway. I also have a magnetic wilson antenna and a 3 watt booster (unsure of name brand). I am desperate for a good reliable solution. Please advise before i go nuts. (.09 MB/s is just silly).

Thanks in advance.

Jack_in_VA
Premium
join:2007-11-26
North, VA
kudos:1

1 edit

Go to Jim_in_VA web site. He has solutions for your problem or send him a private message.

»evdotips.blogspot.com/

Dropped_MC

join:2002-06-25
Tallahassee, FL
reply to hooked911

Find another provider (Millenicom?). The first two words of your post title say it all. I'm dropping them after over 2 years as a customer due to them changing my data account with no notice.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
·Charter

That wouldn't help much . . . Millenicom is just a reseller. your service would still go thru SPRINT!
So, what's accomplished?

said by Dropped_MC:

Find another provider (Millenicom?). The first two words of your post title say it all. I'm dropping them after over 2 years as a customer due to them changing my data account with no notice.

Dropped_MC

join:2002-06-25
Tallahassee, FL

A 10GB cap for the same price as a 5GB one. Seems like 2x the value to me, but I'm not the product of outcome-based education.