Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

Jack_in_VA to Dropped_MC

Premium Member

to Dropped_MC

Re: email from sprint

said by Dropped_MC:

So I'm off to Millenecom (sp?) for 10GB for the same price as Sprint, or possibly Virgin Mobile if they are truly unlimited for $40/month (not holding my breath).

Time to change my user name as well. I'm wondering if Sprint_Sucks is still available???

EDIT
Looks like it is!

Why if you are going with Millenicom/Sprint would you want a name like Sprint_Sucks? Just curious since it really doesn't reflect Millenicom.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

1 edit

AVD

Premium Member

I'm at 10+gigs, they haven't shut me off yet.

I shut off my router, but I'm still getting the warning email/txt messages from sprint. Another gig downloaded while the card was unplugged. Is there a lag in their accounting system of 8 hours, or is something weird going on?

I'm off to scan my laptop now to see if there are any underlying nasties...
AVD

AVD

Premium Member

using software called GVnotifier.net .. downloaded a few megs in 10 minutes

also my standalone skype phone is connecting all over the world.

I'm gonna disable the gvnotifier and shut off the phone and see what happens.
Dropped_MC
join:2002-06-25
Tallahassee, FL

Dropped_MC to Jack_in_VA

to Jack_in_VA
said by Jack_in_VA:

Why if you are going with Millenicom/Sprint would you want a name like Sprint_Sucks? Just curious since it really doesn't reflect Millenicom.
Because right now I'm really PO'd at Sprint. Customer service used to mean something. If I have to buy twice their service (of their service) from another provider for the same amount of money, then that's what I'll do. The logical thing for me would be to match the other provider and retain your loyal customer, or at least make an allowance / give sufficient notice for the 5GB limit. As it stands I was notified Monday and I'm over the limit Tuesday.

Logical thinking is becoming a rare quality in our nation.
stanleycr1
join:2008-12-02
Ivor, VA

stanleycr1 to AVD

to AVD
I got the same letter today and I am on a 5 year old unlimited account.