All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
baroidi
join:2008-08-31

baroidi to panterateama

to panterateama

Re: OMG SLoooooOOOOOW

yep been having this problem for the last few weeks, seems a lot more people are starting to experience this!!!!!!!!!

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

said by baroidi:

yep been having this problem for the last few weeks, seems a lot more people are starting to experience this!!!!!!!!!
As I've heard recently, Bell now has a department specifically for ensuring wholesale customers go on legacy equipment. It's likely that Bell has now reserved the remote for their own customers to gain additional revenue that they would get with wholesale customers i.e. TekSavvy.
Rastan
join:2007-04-25
Canada

1 edit

Rastan

How do you know that, mlerner? If this is true then it would be nice if Teksavvy told us. I have a friend whose profile was lowered and this could be the reason why.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

2 edits

kovy7

said by Rastan:

How do you know that, mlerner? If this is true then it would be nice if Teksavvy told us. I have a friend whose profile was lowered and this could be the reason why.
Teksavvy doesn't really know, they may have seen a trend... or they can't do much about it... but you should make a post in the direct forum and see what they can do.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to BACONATOR26

Premium Member

to BACONATOR26
said by BACONATOR26:

As I've heard recently, Bell now has a department specifically for ensuring wholesale customers go on legacy equipment.

It's likely that Bell has now reserved the remote for their own customers, to gain additional revenue that they would (not) get with wholesale customers. - i.e. TekSavvy
-
I only read your post today.

Did you forget to include the the word 'not', which I inserted in my above quote of you, or is there another meaning which I am missing ?

BTW, I wonder what would be the official (though obviously only internal) name of that department ?

'Wholesale Extermination' dept. ?

Possibly someone has a better name....

pnjunction
Teksavvy Extreme
Premium Member
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON

pnjunction

Premium Member

said by Davesnothere:

BTW, I wonder what would be the official (though obviously only internal) name of that department ?

How about the "Drive all wholesale business to cable" department.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

2 edits

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by pnjunction:

said by Davesnothere:

How about the "Drive all wholesale business to cable" department.
-
WE could call it that, but would Bell ?

Then again, I suppose they might, if they stereotype 'high traffic' users as being mostly among those of the wholesalers.

It would be kinda like a Trojan Horse from Bell to Rogers, hehehe....