All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

david32343
@caneris.com

david32343

Anon

tomato/mlppp and caneris-bug, or im doing something wrong?

hi guys,

after experiencing some slow speeds on my torrent client and changing settings, i saw that my torrent (any torrent, i tried many) was hovering below 100kb/sec but at exactly 2am went up to 700. today it was 700 but went to 300 at exactly 4:30. just curious if i'm doing something wrong....this is my setup

tplink td 8816 in bridge mode,

tomato mlppp 1.27 mp3alpha7 on wrt54gl. i have it set to single-link and in the status in shows: MLPPP Single-link

should i try using openwrt to see if it works? just curious if anyone else had a similar problem. perhaps i'm not connected with mlppp but in that case how do i figure out?

thanks in advance,

david

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

DD-WRT also supports single-link MLPPP now, although I haven't tried it myself.

CanerisErik
Caneris
Premium Member
join:2007-10-03
Toronto, ON

1 edit

CanerisErik to david32343

Premium Member

to david32343
Bug - we have a bug on the LNSs right now which is causing no throttling bypass due to our MLPPP implementation. The same bug is present in our OpenWrt release.

Fix ETA 30 days or less. I'm putting that number even though it's basically done, just waiting on some other issues prior to releasing. It's best to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

EDIT: please use our SSH tunnel in the interim: »www.caneris.com/Support# ··· shtunnel

It will enable you to bypass the throttling as well.

david23131
@caneris.com

david23131 to david32343

Anon

to david32343
ahh i see. thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it.