to danielk1

Re: League of Legends

I love shaco.

danielk1
join:2009-02-01
Lees Summit, MO

danielk1 to Exodus

to Exodus
The funny thing is even after the changes to Heimer and Shaco, alot of people assume they're pretty much worthless and end up getting wrecked pretty hard.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to danielk1

Premium Member

to danielk1
They're good for defense, but they just get soaked up by spells. I've not seen a very successful turret pusher.

All I have to do is right click heimer, his turret decides to target me and my tower targets the turret and it's GG turret.

danielk1
Lees Summit, MO

danielk1 to Exodus

to Exodus
That is true, he's still a good pusher though and those turrets can still be a threat if placed right.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to danielk1

Premium Member

to danielk1
I've not seen any good Heimers. It's unfortunate.

I have had a blast with Soraka though.

danielk1
Lees Summit, MO

1 edit

danielk1 to Exodus

to Exodus
Take it one step further on Xin and build it into a Trinity Force =)

Another item I forgot to mention being a must for AD or AP ez being Chalice, even thought Mystic Shot is fairly cheap, he can still spam the shit out of it.

However in the next patch Sheen/LichBane/Trinity Force are having their "reservoir" system removed so you'll be stuck with a 2sec cooldown for the additional damage effect of those items.

So that plus the reduction to mystic shot that's a pretty hard hit to his damage but similar to the situation with Heimerdinger losing a turret, people will just have to play smarter with him.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to danielk1

Premium Member

to danielk1
Sheen? I forgot about that. yeah, that would be hot. Damn, I completely forgot about that.

I should get a fucking sheen for Xin.

I could probably crit someone for 1800.