uniqs

avantare
Go Tribe
join:2000-02-16
Rome, GA

avantare

Fox not loading cookies?

Hi all,

Getting this message when logging in to here, Yahoo! email, MS email, Gmail, etc. with FireFox v3.6.8. Been using FF for years.

The browser you're using refuses to sign in. (cookies rejected)

This started when I deleted all the cookies in cookie culler this past Tuesday and was fine before that. I've done this before with no ill effects. Did a system restore to the Sunday before and got the same result with the Fox. IE is just fine though.

Nothing has changed on my system at all. Just deleted all my cookies in Cookie Culler.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Chuck

Smokey Bear
veritas odium parit
Premium Member
join:2008-03-15
Annie's Pub

Smokey Bear

Premium Member

»kb.mozillazine.org/Websi ··· disabled

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

2 edits

NetFixer to avantare

Premium Member

to avantare
I am not familiar with cookie culler, but does it have a setting similar to the "Don't allow sites that set removed cookies to set future cookies" in the Mozilla Cookie Manager?

Note: I tried to post a screen shot of that setting, but it seems that the DSLR image server has gone *****Poof****

Edit: I just tried the image upload again, and it seems to be working (for now).

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

La Luna to avantare

Premium Member

to avantare
»Mozilla Software

avantare
Go Tribe
join:2000-02-16
Rome, GA

1 recommendation

avantare

Thanks for the pointers all.

I opened up the blocked cookie list and discovered that EVERY bookmark I had was in the list!!! Along with the regular\normal block list.

Some sites that were blocked... yahoo, msn, ebaumsworld, microsoft, youtube, facebook, myspace, cnn, msnbc, and the list went on...

Chuck