spc
uniqs
np23
join:2005-10-28
united state

np23 to Joe Siegler

to Joe Siegler

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

Could Joe or someone post a full list of HD channels now available on TWC in DFW?
Joe Siegler
join:2008-10-08
Garland, TX

1 edit

Joe Siegler

said by np23:

Could Joe or someone post a full list of HD channels now available on TWC in DFW?
That's on the TWC website, or at least should be.

The most recent stuff might not be, but that's above in my post.
np23
join:2005-10-28
united state

np23

said by Joe Siegler:

said by np23:

That's on the TWC website, or at least should be.

The most recent stuff might not be, but that's above in my post.
They updated the site...my bad.
Joe Siegler
Garland, TX

4 edits

Joe Siegler

Anyone else's TV down? Just noticed around 10:15 that all my TV is down. Internet is up. Phone is up. Just TV.

Edit: tried rebooting my tuning adapter. It thought about it for a minute, and locked on, going solid. No change. I hope it's not my hardware, as the last thing i want is for a TWC tech to come out here. Ugh.

Edit 2: rebooted Tivo. It got stuck. Shit. Rebooting again. Make matters worse, there's tv in the bedroom, so it's local to my living room. See remark about twc tech from first edit.

Edit 3: second reboot of the Tivo worked. Im back. Odd that it just stopped showingtv like that. Thats a new one for me.

chamberc
Premium Member
join:2008-08-05
Addison, TX

chamberc

Premium Member

said by Joe Siegler:

Anyone else's TV down? Just noticed around 10:15 that all my TV is down. Internet is up. Phone is up. Just TV.
Nope, not in 75063.
Joe Siegler
Garland, TX

Joe Siegler

Saw a couple of changes in the latest (Sep 1) update on the TWC website:

Leased Access from Basic Service Channel 15 Analog to Basic Service Channel 15 Digital

Discovery Kids Channel 120 in Dallas and 100 in Greenville will change its name to “hub” on 10/10/10

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by Joe Siegler:

Saw a couple of changes in the latest (Sep 1) update on the TWC website:

Leased Access from Basic Service Channel 15 Analog to Basic Service Channel 15 Digital

Discovery Kids Channel 120 in Dallas and 100 in Greenville will change its name to “hub” on 10/10/10
leased access moving to digital only was in the august 2nd legal of the month as well

I believe they are making all of the PEG channels on 15.x subchannels as they are 15-x for QAM in dallas,plano,richardson,mesquite right now the other cities run them at 127-x channels for QAM
Joe Siegler
Garland, TX

Joe Siegler

I went to tv.yahoo.com today and looked at their listings for TWC in Dallas. They have channel guide info for all the new channels. Which is good news for TiVo, we'll probably see it today or tomorrow.

But, they have listings for 725 (TVONE HD) & 726 (Galavision HD), which were not added a few days ago. Odd that there's program info for those.