spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Wtf1

join:2010-09-09

[Rant] People who think they are so smart...

You ever talk to someone who literally thinks they are quite possibly the smartest person in the world. I mean they think they know about every subject that you bring up, they argue with everything that is said because they think they are right. They cut you off when you try to rebuttal, and on top of that they talk really loud to get a point across. Any fool with a brain can look up half the factual stuff they talk about and realize they are full of shit. And the topics they do argue about are theorized subjects based on loose knowledge and theories. I cant stand these people, they think they know what goes on in peoples head, they think they know exactly how your feeling and what your thinking, like as if they are inside your head. They try to speak with so called "intellect" and use big words and think that they are the brightest and that no one understands what they are saying. What the hell is wrong with these people? What kind of ego do these people have. Especially since they are quite frankly the biggest idiots alive, a big mouth and a dictionary goes a long way.

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2

you are posting on a forum where 99% of the people who post think exactly that

but in all seriousness, yes. that is annoying!

Welcome to the website.

Wtf1

said by psafux:

but in all seriousness, yes. that is annoying!

Welcome to the website.
Thanks, feels good to be here, and let off a bit of steam.

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2
reply to Wtf1

said by Wtf1:

You ever talk to someone who literally thinks they are quite possibly the smartest person in the world. I mean they think they know about every subject that you bring up, they argue with everything that is said because they think they are right. They cut you off when you try to rebuttal, and on top of that they talk really loud to get a point across. Any fool with a brain can look up half the factual stuff they talk about and realize they are full of shit. And the topics they do argue about are theorized subjects based on loose knowledge and theories. I cant stand these people, they think they know what goes on in peoples head, they think they know exactly how your feeling and what your thinking, like as if they are inside your head. They try to speak with so called "intellect" and use big words and think that they are the brightest and that no one understands what they are saying. What the hell is wrong with these people? What kind of ego do these people have. Especially since they are quite frankly the biggest idiots alive, a big mouth and a dictionary goes a long way.
While reading this, the first thing that popped into my head was: LAWYERS. They always think there so smart and right.

bitemeboy

join:2005-04-06
Otego, NY
reply to Wtf1

Yeah, that EDUCATION stuff will really annoy some people!

Wtf1

said by bitemeboy:

Yeah, that EDUCATION stuff will really annoy some people!
Not when its people you grew up with, who go to college and get mediocre grades, and claim to be the smartest person in the world. They finally go to school, get brainwashed by some professor and think they know everything, even going on to idolize professors, and intellectual people of the past. You know, the kind of people who argue and mention a name or a fact, and if you have no clue who that person is, or about the subject they are talking about, your somehow dumb. Like the person who thinks hes a genius and will ask you a question that he read on the internet and knows the answer to and try and make you feel stupid.

Wtf1

reply to Wtf1

Sit down side by side with this person on a general test of knowledge and score higher, and they talk shit. They always gotta be the best, even when they lose.

Lone Wolf
Retired
Premium
join:2001-12-30
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Wtf1

said by Wtf1:

You ever talk to someone who literally thinks they are quite possibly the smartest person in the world.
Every bar has one or two regulars who sit and drink and tell everyone how smart they are. They talk shit but don't listen to others because they like the spotlight.

I've heard so much crap in bars from know-it-alls that I could write a book.

alg
Passionately apathetic
Premium
join:2001-04-10
Houston, TX
kudos:3
reply to Wtf1

Yes, the head of my department at work is one of those types. No matter the subject, he knows more about it than you do.
--
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
reply to Wtf1

You're wrong - YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gchris2203

join:2009-10-15
Lafayette, IN

College Children tend to be some of the most annoying...Alot of them have the I go to college so I have the entire world figured out mentality.
--
Look at it this way DSLR mods if it were not for people like myself your job here would be boring...your welcome

treetop1000

join:2003-11-07
Lexington, KY

1 edit
reply to Wtf1

»xkcd.com/386/
or something close to that....

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5
reply to billydunwood

But we are! Yes, I know, the truth hurts . . .

JRW2
R.I.P. Mom, Brian, Ziggy, Max and Zen.
Premium
join:2004-12-20
La La Land
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to psafux

said by psafux:

Truer words have NEVER been spoken...

Some of the DUMBEST on this site are the worst.
--
RIAA/MPAA... Bite me!!!!
In constant search for intelligent life on Earth!

pfqdrx

join:2002-11-23
Whitehall, PA
reply to Wtf1

My favorite know-it-all example is the BMW fans who don't know the company makes motorcycles.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to Wtf1

said by Wtf1:

most of these idiots are the same ones that have to have a bluetooth sticking out of the side of their heads to make people think they're someone important.
--
The shortest distance between 2 points adds 1.5 stars to T. want $25? solve »coord.info/GC20A37 for me

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
reply to Wtf1

I hate smart people.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Wtf1

quote:
This is a forum for posting your good or bad experiences with the Internet, your ISP, broadband, computer hardware or software, and businesses you've dealt with.
--
I don't have a problem!