Premium Member
join:2002-12-24
GMT -5

1 recommendation

Jeff to K3SGM

Premium Member

to K3SGM

Re: BBR Obituaries

In principle I like the idea. I just don't know how it would all be verifyable - I'm sure the moderators here have limited time to track down and corroborate rumours of death.

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

2 recommendations

fatness

said by Jeff:

In principle I like the idea. I just don't know how it would all be verifyable - I'm sure the moderators here have limited time to track down and corroborate rumours of death.
There have been real deaths on the site, and there have also been hoax deaths on the site. When they're reported, it's not always easy to tell which is which.

Noah Vail
Oh God please no.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-10
SouthAmerica

Noah Vail

Premium Member

said by fatness:

said by Jeff:

said by fatness:

There have been real deaths on the site, and there have also been hoax deaths on the site. When they're reported, it's not always easy to tell which is which.
I say we decide death by member vote. If the majority carries, then former user has moved on to a better post.

The account is permanently retired. If the user happens to resurrect themselves we chastise them for the cruel hoax they're playing at the expense of those who cared.

They can then carry on as the twin cousin, with a new ID.

And, please forgive me for my insensitivity; but Dadkins has been in a state of death for months. I suspect we've passed a traditional period of mourning.

signage

yes. I did actually type the word signage.

NV

exocet_cm
Writing
Premium Member
join:2003-03-23
Brooklyn, NY

exocet_cm to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
said by fatness:
said by Jeff:

IMO if one hoaxes a death their account gets suspended.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

1 recommendation

AB57 to Noah Vail

Premium Member

to Noah Vail
said by Noah Vail:

I say we decide death by member vote. If the majority carries, then former user has moved on to a better post.

The account is permanently retired.
A membership list full of Doc Daneekas.