said by oluchi47 :
I'VE NEVER HAD SHITTIER SERVICE, EVEN IN THE 90'S! IT'S HORRIBLE. IT CUTS OUT EVERY FEW MINUTES, WHEN IT WORKS IT WORKS GOOD, BUT HOLY SH*T WHEN IT'S BAD IT'S BAAAAAD WHICH IS MOSTLY THE CASE.
1. Quit shouting. It just annoys people.
2. What software are you running (OS/Firewall/AV)
3. What modem are you using (Motorola, Arris, etc)
4. What is your signal levels (check on 192.168.100.1)
5. If you're using a router, put your router brand/model here.
I live in Billings and I've never had a problem in the 4 years we've been with them (except the core router issue awhile ago). I also have the 18x1 package.--
MyWS[E5200@3.75GHz,4GB RAM,2x1TB HDDs,Win7]
WifeWS[A64@2GHz,2GB RAM,120GB HDD,Win7]
Router[2xP3@1GHz,512MB RAM,18GB HDD,SMC 8432BTA,2xDigital DE504,Compaq NC3131,Intel Pro/1000MT,IBM Gigabit Ethernet-SX,Allied Telesyn AT2560FX,Gentoo Linux]