Premium Member
join:2003-03-31
Ocean Springs, MS

1 edit

brandon to K3SGM

Premium Member

to K3SGM

Re: BBR Obituaries

Another forum I frequent has a card made that users of that forum can carry in their wallet at all times, so that if they die, whoever finds their body can use the information on the card to report their death to the forum.

The crazy thing is, it actually works, believe it or not.

Mentat
Premium Member
join:2001-02-25
Houston, TX

Mentat

Premium Member

said by brandon:

Another forum I frequent has a card made that users of that forum can carry in their wallet at all times, so that if they die, whoever finds their body can use the information on the card to report their death to the forum.

The crazy thing is, it actually works, believe it or not.
That's some hardcore shit right there.

removed
Premium Member
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX

removed to brandon

Premium Member

to brandon
said by brandon:

All of my passwords are tattooed on my stomach. I'm not sure why, but my PayPal account sees a lot of fraudulent transactions during beach season.

exocet_cm
Writing
Premium Member
join:2003-03-23
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

exocet_cm

Premium Member

said by removed:
said by brandon:

All of my passwords are tattooed on my stomach. I'm not sure why, but my PayPal account sees a lot of fraudulent transactions during beach season.
If you eat a lot your passwords will start to look like some of the words and weird shaped letters in those damn captcha authenticator things.

In the event of an emergency drink a lot of beer and eat numerous large pizzas and your passwords will get scrambled.

removed
Premium Member
join:2002-02-08
Houston, TX

1 recommendation

removed

Premium Member

Here's a photo of me with my collection of passwords and my Glock.