Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Denny024

join:2005-10-05
Bradford, PA
reply to BB_Hunter

Re: Speed ?

The upload speed is so sad 512kb I rent a gameserver and I am always uploading custom made maps and its crazy how long it takes, uploading a video to youtube takes forever, not to mention while im uploading a file doing anything else online is so slow cause of all the upstream being used. Unfortunately there is only verizons dsl which is 3mb/768kb. I really hope they raise at least the upload speed very soon.

ABB_Lisa

join:2010-05-27
kudos:1
Denny,

I am sorry that the upload speed is not as fast as you would like. I only have 512kb as well.

I am not sure if you would be interested or not, but we do offer business class services. They are a little bit more pricey, but do have advantages. You would be able to speak with your commercial representative about the speeds you would like and work out something with them. Also, commercial accounts provide same day service when your internet goes out, and there are no trouble call fees associated with commercial services.

If you are interested, just call 1-888-536-9600 and ask to speak to a commercial representative regarding switching your account to commercial.

Thank you

Lisa
Atlantic Broadband Technical Support