uniqs

pende_tim
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Selbyville, DE

pende_tim

Premium Member

[Rant] Inconsiderate Service Call

We had a service call set up with Bass Plumbing in Fayetteville, NC yesterday for the afternoon, After 1PM. This was to diagnose and correct a leak from upstairs Condo into a downstairs Unit.

Well 1PM came and went, 2PM came and went, 3PM came and went, 4PM came and went, 5PM came and went, 6PM came and went 7PM came and went.

Mid afternoon Friday we, called Bass and "left a message" asking is they were still coming and to please call.

Well as of Saturday afternoon, no show no call.

This is just plain RUDE. How much would it take for the tech to pick up the phone and say, can't make it or I am running late. It ended up being an afternoon wasted for us and the people down below waiting for this no-show idiot.

What ever happened to customer service???

Technogeez
Agape in amazement.
Premium Member
join:2007-01-20

Technogeez

Premium Member

Seems like Bass Plumbing has more business than they need. I'd try another plumbing outfit...
Bobcat79
Premium Member
join:2001-02-04

Bobcat79 to pende_tim

Premium Member

to pende_tim
Maybe because he had to drive all the way from Fayetteville, NC, to Andover, NJ?

I know that not the reason. I'm just curious why you're in NJ and you're calling a plumber in NC. Hell, maybe they forgot to write down your area code and were unable to call.
raster44
join:2003-09-07
Niagara Falls, NY

raster44 to pende_tim

to pende_tim
I assume you own a condo in proximity to Fayetteville, NC and it's not in Andover, NJ as that's approximately 550 miles. Just joking as this would really piss me off too. There has to be some logical reason for no-show and not returning call. Hope it works out.

Twenty odd years ago I called a local repairman who worked out of his house to check out a refrigerator (knew him from school) and he never showed, called, or answered his messages. Two days later his wife called and said he had a heart attack and she had just checked his messages as she had been at the hospital since the attack. She gave me the number of a reliable repairman who was going to take over his calls until he recovered. He's fine now and still plugging away repairing appliances and odd jobs.

pende_tim
Premium Member
Selbyville, DE

pende_tim to Bobcat79

Premium Member

to Bobcat79
said by Bobcat79:

Maybe because he had to drive all the way from Fayetteville, NC, to Andover, NJ?

I know that not the reason. I'm just curious why you're in NJ and you're calling a plumber in NC. Hell, maybe they forgot to write down your area code and were unable to call.
LOL...Visiting Daughter in NC.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to pende_tim

Premium Member

to pende_tim
said by pende_tim:

customer service? in america? rofl!

Pashune
Caps stifle innovation
Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Gautier, MS

Pashune

Premium Member

said by dvd536:
said by pende_tim:

customer service? in america? rofl!
Hey now, it's certainly better than being transferred to a CSR in India. Am I right?

JRW2
R.I.P. Mom, Brian, Gary, Ziggy, Max.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-20
La La Land

JRW2 to Technogeez

Premium Member

to Technogeez
said by Technogeez:

Seems like Bass Plumbing has more business than they need. I'd try another plumbing outfit...
That was my FIRST thought, second thought was to inform as MANY people as you can that Bass Plumbing is no longer taking new customers since they are obviously overloaded with their present workload.

mareastrum
join:2006-09-10
Saint Louis, MO

mareastrum to pende_tim

to pende_tim
said by pende_tim:

We had a service call set up with Bass Plumbing in Fayetteville, NC yesterday for the afternoon, After 1PM. This was to diagnose and correct a leak from upstairs Condo into a downstairs Unit.

Well 1PM came and went, 2PM came and went, 3PM came and went, 4PM came and went, 5PM came and went, 6PM came and went 7PM came and went.

Mid afternoon Friday we, called Bass and "left a message" asking is they were still coming and to please call.

Well as of Saturday afternoon, no show no call.

This is just plain RUDE. How much would it take for the tech to pick up the phone and say, can't make it or I am running late. It ended up being an afternoon wasted for us and the people down below waiting for this no-show idiot.

You have a lot more patience that I would have. After two hours, I would have called the next plumber on my list and called the no show to tell them not to bother.

pende_tim
Premium Member
Selbyville, DE

pende_tim

Premium Member

We called another one yesterday AM. He showed up on time today and looks like he fixed the problem.

Tim

bent
and Inga
Premium Member
join:2004-10-04
Loveland, CO

bent to pende_tim

Premium Member

to pende_tim
»www.bbb.org/myrtle-beach ··· 90015450

Complain there.