200, same as last year

Bitter Balebrew Charm
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
+170 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Use: Right Click to summon the Black Brewmaiden, who will smite your foes with your empty tankards. Wave at her for Brewfest Brew! (10 Min Cooldown)

Ancient Pickled Egg
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Equip: Increases spell power by 98.
Equip: Your direct healing and heal over time spells have a chance to increase your haste rating by 505 for 10 secs.
"Reeking and rubbery."

Brawler's Souvenir
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 84 (1.86% @ L80).
Use: Increases dodge rating by 335 (7.4% @ L80) for 20 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)
"The Grim Guzzler's brawls are things of legend."

Coren's Chromium Coaster
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 84 (1.83% @ L80).
Equip: Chance on melee and ranged critical strike to increase your attack power by 1000 for 10 secs.
"Enchanted to fit perfectly beneath any mug."

Mithril Pocketwatch
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 84 (1.83% @ L80).
Equip: Your harmful spells have a chance to increase your spell power by 590 for 10 sec.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5

said by Zyncotl:

Thanks.

Peridot

join:2010-04-09
reply to Zyncotl

there is another stam trinket aswell its similar to the first... just getting the stats...

Bubbling Brightbrew Charm
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
+170 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Item Level 200
Use: Right click to summon the Brewmaiden, whose very presence bolsters a party's vigor. wave at her for a Brewfest Brew!

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

said by Peridot:

there is another stam trinket aswell its similar to the first... just getting the stats...
Yep, there are two I was just lazy about it since they are the exact same except the color of the maiden they summon. Still, if you are freshly dinged tank or tank to be having 2x170 sta trinkets is a good start.

I ran it on all my alts once for the keg, then any alt that didn't have the trinkets from last year got a chance at it too.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence, but you probably wouldn't get it.

awesome6
Premium
join:2008-03-03
Reedsville, OH

Not to nitpick, but they aren't exactly the same. One of them deals damage and one of them heals.
--
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities."
~ Albert Einstein

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

Either way, both trinkets helped the "OMG low hp" bullshit tanks dealt with in this expansion.

awesome6
Premium
join:2008-03-03
Reedsville, OH

Sadly, my DK who was my first 80 and is my main raider is still using both trinkets in his tank set. It's offspec, thank God, but it's still a pretty horrid state of affairs imo.
--
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities."
~ Albert Einstein

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI
reply to awesome6

said by awesome6:

Not to nitpick, but they aren't exactly the same. One of them deals damage and one of them heals.
I had both and tbh never noticed they did different things. Of course neither of the on use effects amount to much benefit.

I keep one to rotate in for a HP all the time set, otherwise they just rot in my bag. The other is in my bank with other useless items I will never use.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence, but you probably wouldn't get it.