ryder9
join:2003-01-09
here

1 recommendation

ryder9 to jmn1207

to jmn1207

Re: UGH

dude.... you got caught....... bad.....

a side.. note .... I do work for a baby bell and I use sprint.....
Companies are not loyal to employees, why should I be loyal to them?

side note #2...... I can still find epics all over the place... but still no evo... that's what I'm holding out for... cuz I don't think the new palm phone will be out before Christmas.... but that webOS tablet WILL BE BOUGHT LAUNCH DAY!!!

iLive4Fusion
Premium Member
join:2006-07-13

iLive4Fusion

Premium Member

said by ryder9:

dude.... you got caught....... bad.....

a side.. note .... I do work for a baby bell and I use sprint.....
Companies are not loyal to employees, why should I be loyal to them?

side note #2...... I can still find epics all over the place... but still no evo... that's what I'm holding out for... cuz I don't think the new palm phone will be out before Christmas.... but that webOS tablet WILL BE BOUGHT LAUNCH DAY!!!
Ha. I am very proud to say I don't work for the hell hole that has becometh of AT&T anymore. I much prefer my lower pay government salary in an environment where the people are friendly and I enjoy getting up and going to work. I could be working at the big V in ATL but i'm happy where i'm at so why bother?

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA

spewak to ryder9

Premium Member

to ryder9
said by ryder9:

but that webOS tablet WILL BE BOUGHT LAUNCH DAY!!!
Ditto and Ditto!
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon

I miss webOS... a much better architecture than Android or iOS. But no clout and no momentum, resulting in much fewer apps. They lost the game when not releasing a new phone with larger screen. I might not have switched to EVO if they had a newer phone out by then with larger screen.