spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Crewshal
join:2010-02-19
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Crewshal

[NFL] intriguing Match up's NFL week3

Hello everyone! I thought it might be a fun idea to start an "intriguing Match" post for the NFL season to see what matchups people are looking for and why.

I am going to have to say the 49er's @ Chiefs for this weeks game of the week pick.

I think if the Chiefs can contain Frank Gore and keep Alex Smith humbled, the ground game will earn them another win and they move to 3-0.

dogma
XYZ
Premium Member
join:2002-08-15
Boulder City, NV

dogma

Premium Member

Dallas (0-2) vs Houston (2 -0)
This game will change either teams season trajectory.

If Dallas wins, the two previous losses will be considered just tough losses, and they are back on track to the playoffs. If they lose ... to Houston ... all hell will break lose. Again.

Conversely, if Houston pulls the W (the sports books here have them favored by 3), then this would be considered a marquee win, and give them the confidence they need.

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

1 edit

Zyncotl to Crewshal

Premium Member

to Crewshal
said by Crewshal:

I think if the Chiefs can contain Frank Gore and keep Alex Smith humbled, the ground game will earn them another win and they move to 3-0.
Thank you John Madden (aka the most obvious man in the world). Most teams if you stop their running game and stop their passing game you will lose.

My crazy match of the week. The Detroit Lions (0-2) vs The Minnesota Vikings (0-2). I predict that one team will win one team will lose.

Sorry Vikings but you'll be 0-3 .

Crewshal
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Crewshal

said by Zyncotl:

said by Crewshal:

Thank you John Madden (aka the most obvious man in the world). Most teams if you stop their running game and stop their passing game you will lose.

My crazy match of the week. The Detroit Lions (0-2) vs The Minnesota Vikings (0-2). I predict that one team will win one team will lose.

Sorry Vikings but you'll be 0-3 .
Was going to go more in depth but I'm at the work, not much time to type out my reasononing

rstrandb
Howl at the moon
Premium Member
join:2003-04-17
Albany, GA

rstrandb to Crewshal

Premium Member

to Crewshal
Atlanta at New Orleans will be a good match up.

Crewshal
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Crewshal

said by rstrandb:

Atlanta at New Orleans will be a good match up.
Atlanta is my 2nd team next to the ravens but they have a lot to work out if they want to win that game. Honestly I think flacons secondary is going to get blown up by Brees & Co.

Flippant
So Much For Subtlety

join:2000-06-04
Katy, TX

Flippant to dogma

to dogma
said by dogma:

Dallas (0-2) vs Houston (2 -0)
This game will change either teams season trajectory.
Not so sure it will change Houston's trajectory as the win over the Colts in the first week has already established it. Yes a win vs Dallas will be huge. but then it always seems that way, but people in the Bayou City already have great expectations for this season.

As for Dallas, an L is just another scab on ... eh who cares. Go Texans!

I will agree though that it should be a great match-up for week 3.