TearAbite
D'oh

join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
kudos:2

2 edits

The Ritchie Mansion in Hemet - pass the word

..It isnt really haunted *shock*
If you live in the area, pass the word to the teenagers - if you trespass, you WILL go to jail: »www.insidetheie.com/richie-mansion-hemet

--
Don't hate OS X users because of YOUR poor choice in an OS..

Bloominite
Premium
join:2004-04-17

1 edit

1 recommendation

Re: The Richie Mansion in Hemet - pass the word

It is too haunted. I used to know a guy whose daughter worked with a kid whose mom's brother's girlfriend's grandson attended preschool with a 3 year-old girl whose 14 year-old cousin's best friend's uncle was boinking this married woman whose husband couldn't sprout wood no matter what they did. You know why he couldn't pop a stiffy? 'Cuz he was messing around with the maid at that mansion in the butler's pantry and the ghost caught them with their pants down. It was such a horrible ghost, words can't describe how scary it is and every time he starts to get aroused, he remembers the last time he had sex. Then the image of that ghost pops into his train of thought and scares the stiff right outta him.

sholling
Premium
join:2002-02-13
Hemet, CA
kudos:1
reply to TearAbite
I drive by it a lot and it's pretty forgettable.

TearAbite
D'oh

join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
kudos:2
Yah, from the outside it looks like a new, modern house. I'm sure that up to a year or so ago when it was covered in brush it looked scarier, but it actually looks nice now.. Needs some work on the inside, but they're working on that every day.
--
Don't hate OS X users because of YOUR poor choice in an OS..