uniqs

pclover
join:2008-08-02
Santa Cruz, CA

1 edit

pclover to Tordek7

to Tordek7

Re: Thoughts about comcast

250 GB isn't enough for me and I"m not willing to pay double for a business connection.

Used 180 GB so far this month. Could be going up as well.

What can Comcast do to make that better? Personally I see very few people upgrading to the super fast speeds.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Very few people do upgrade to the super fast speed. Thats exactly why most companies dont even offer it. It doesnt have anything to do with the cap tho. Its not a i spend 20 hours a week on the computer with 12/2 speeds so im going to spend 100 hours on the computer with 100/10 speeds.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to pclover

Premium Member

to pclover
said by pclover:

250 GB isn't enough for me and I"m not willing to pay double for a business connection.
Unbundled business class costs ~$15 more than the same speed unbundled residential.

My take on this is "oh no not again"
BruceN
Hi
join:2006-11-17
Roswell, GA

BruceN

said by JohnInSJ:

said by pclover:

Unbundled business class costs ~$15 more than the same speed unbundled residential.

My take on this is "oh no not again"
I thought business is $100 a month for 16m and $149 install plus a 2 year contract.

Vs $52 a month, self install, and no contract. Why bother

SpaethCo
Digital Plumber
MVM
join:2001-04-21
Minneapolis, MN

SpaethCo

MVM

said by BruceN:

I thought business is $100 a month for 16m and $149 install plus a 2 year contract.
Nope.

»business.comcast.com/int ··· 100.aspx

Business class 12/2 starts at $59.95. The setup fee is variable and can be waived entirely depending on the contract terms. (contract lengths are also variable)

fatmanskinny
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Wandering
·AT&T FTTP

fatmanskinny to pclover

Premium Member

to pclover
said by pclover:

Used 180 GB so far this month. Could be going up as well.

What can Comcast do to make that better? Personally I see very few people upgrading to the super fast speeds.
It seems like Comcast would up the cap for speedier tiers. Oh well, we will have to wait and see. I am fine with the level of service I have now (I think it is 16/2) and don't care to upgrade to anything faster.