stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to ksharp25

Re: [ PvE] What would you do if....

New Race/Class combo
Had to dig back to last Blizzcon's thread for this beut.

ksharp25

join:2010-09-24
Middletown, PA
reply to Ginjer

Ahh..thanks.

Unfounded rumor it was then. The wording of the one blue post was a little vague and got interpreted by a few people to mean that all classes were now open to all races.

Koruam

join:2010-09-16
netherlands
reply to stvnbrs

Oh wow, never noticed that Draenei didn't get a new class.
I do like the idea of Undead hunters =D

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to stvnbrs

Thanks Stvn.

Does anyone else find it odd that a Worgen can be a caster? It just seems odd to me for some reason. I picture a Worgen as a physical DPS style toon. I do not see myself using him in any other way. I would have to make him a Hunter/DK/Warrior/Druid/Rogue. I just can't picuture a Priest in Worgen form.

Koruam

netherlands

I actually am more surprised they arent similar to the Human classes, I mean they are humans who are "cursed" right?

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Ginjer

That seems like a legit statement. I am still sticking to my no caster rule for Worgens.

e001mek
Mekkaku

join:2010-02-09
reply to Ginjer

i think im losing my vision....does that say ORCS can be MAGES?

Koruam

netherlands
reply to Ginjer

Well Gadeon, I fully agree with you =P I can hardly see them as a caster class as well XD oh well, Wizard Werewolves are something unique I guess.

Yeah you saw that right e001mek XD Orc Mages indeed, well more mages to cast portals I guess =P

e001mek
Mekkaku

said by Koruam:

Well Gadeon, I fully agree with you =P I can hardly see them as a caster class as well XD oh well, Wizard Werewolves are something unique I guess.

Yeah you saw that right e001mek XD Orc Mages indeed, well more mages to cast portals I guess =P
oh gawd. green neanderthals tinkering with magic. i sense major incoming property damage to Orgrimmar

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Ginjer

I figured I wouldn't be the only one. It is going to be odd seeing a Worgen wearing a dress. I am not sure why...

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1
reply to Ginjer

said by Ginjer:

I leveled up to 59 on my priest thus far. Trying to determine whether I want to go Shadow or stay Disc for leveling. Either way I run out of mana fast and I hate that. Any tips?
I leveled fast as disc...

Grab 2 of the BoA trinkets, the one that has SP, and gives you mana back whenever you kill a mob that gives experience or honor (i would provide the link but am behind a firewall). I had very little downtime.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

What was your rotation when DPSing? Using any healer class if really my weakness.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1

Questing was situational. I was in full BoA so, I would bubble and HoT myself - then start dotting mobs. Keep the bubble and HoTs up on yourself, then use DD and keep DoTs on the mobs. Shit just dies. And as they do you're getting Mana - it's almost non-stop.

robbieaz62

join:2010-06-02
Chandler, AZ

1 edit
reply to Ginjer

I definitely would NOT delete the mage. Getting that guy to 80 was by far my most frustrating leveling experience and took the longest due to frequent breaks to level other less frustrating toons. Way too much down time. He totally rocks now but never again will I level a mage from scratch!

e001mek
Mekkaku

said by robbieaz62:

I definitely would NOT delete the mage. Getting that guy to 80 was by far my most frustrating leveling experience and took the longest due to frequent breaks to level other less frustrating toons. Way too much down time. He totally rocks now but never again will I level a mage from scratch!
i hear ya. i remembered when i used to suck with him at lower lvls. hell i didnt get my epic riding till 65 because i couldnt afford it. lvling was a major pain in my mage's ass. never again from scratch