That just happened
Premium Member
join:2006-03-17

jslik to OSUGoose

Premium Member

to OSUGoose

Re: um

said by OSUGoose:

i sorta have a hard time buying this since any and all "scenery" was photoshopped out.
I bet that since this is a beta tester, he/she signed a non-disclosure agreement and was trying to make sure anything that might identify them was taken out of the picture...
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

Then he should not be posting anything to public.
What if he was the only beta tester? (unlikely though)

jslik
That just happened
Premium Member

jslik

Premium Member

said by chgo_man99:

Then he should not be posting anything to public.
Agreed... "Your word is your bond" and all that...
wig58
join:2002-11-16
Springboro, PA

wig58 to jslik

to jslik
said by jslik:

said by OSUGoose:

i sorta have a hard time buying this since any and all "scenery" was photoshopped out.
I bet that since this is a beta tester, he/she signed a non-disclosure agreement and was trying to make sure anything that might identify them was taken out of the picture...
I posted the original thread. I am not the beta tester, my friend is, so I blocked out everything resembling his house. He didn't tell me he signed anything about not disclosing any information about the service, but I figured it couldn't hurt to block out any of the unnecessary "scenery" !!!

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode

News Guy

DirecTV's involvement: is it possible Verizon just used local satellite contractors for the antenna install? How exactly does he know DirecTV's involved?
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88

said by Karl Bode:

DirecTV's involvement: is it possible Verizon just used local satellite contractors for the antenna install? How exactly does he know DirecTV's involved?
I'm betting on the 1st. This is a VZW not VZ Landline service. No unions. VZW has no "installer" staff, so getting a contractor is a must.

jslik
That just happened
Premium Member

jslik to wig58

Premium Member

to wig58
Ah, I see. I suppose it's possible that your friend didn't sign any non-disclosure agreement, but I find it unlikely...thanks for the clarification!

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode

News Guy

Oh I bet he signed a NDA.....