uniqs

PeeWee
Premium Member
join:2001-10-21
Madera, CA

PeeWee

Premium Member

IPAQ?

I recently acquired an IPAQ pocket pc 2000 I was wondering if it would be worth tinkering with, or if it may still be worth anything? I don't know what I will do with it. Maybe I should sell it if anyone is interested.
b10010011
Whats a Posting tag?
join:2004-09-07
united state

b10010011

If it has WiFi then it could be "okay" for casual internet browsing on the go...

I had on IPAQ years ago and in my opinion they were neat devices but lacked a convenient way to get information into or out of them as PDA style "poke and scribble" user interface was a chore to use.

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium Member
join:2002-12-05

Somnambul33t to PeeWee

Premium Member

to PeeWee
said by PeeWee:

I recently acquired an IPAQ pocket pc 2000 I was wondering if it would be worth tinkering with, or if it may still be worth anything? I don't know what I will do with it. Maybe I should sell it if anyone is interested.
not really worth using IMO. if you want a PDA, get an android phone

Swordfish II
Watching A Dream
Premium Member
join:2002-05-12
Cloud 9

Swordfish II to PeeWee

Premium Member

to PeeWee
There are a bunch of emulators you can put on them, and depending on the model there is some linux development going on.

ttiiggy
Premium Member
join:2001-03-27
Bozeman, MT

ttiiggy to PeeWee

Premium Member

to PeeWee
I mainly use my PDA for listening to 'books on tape' downloaded from my local library web site.
My PDA does have WiFi but I rarely use it. It is slow and the pictures on the screen are about this big...