Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

1 recommendation

AVD to K3SGM

Premium Member

to K3SGM

My obituary

Fuck you all. I hope I helped a few of you, or at least didn't make things worse. I'm glad I got to share a few of my thoughts but I have to admit I sometimes regret reading yours. My only other regret is engaging some of you nincompoops in some silly political or idiotological debate. My only disappointment is many times I lost the argument, even though I was 100% correct. My biggest enjoyment was participating in the Mafia games, but even though I've been /in on so many waiting lists, and I see other games going on without me I think you intentionally avoid me.

Anyway, I'm pissed at you all since I've been here for almost 10 years and never got a birthday thread in any of the forums I participated in; even though my birthday is in my username. So Fuck you all. You probably won't do nothing now that I'm dead anyway except post some annoying animated gif in some forsaken topic.

Lone Wolf
Retired
Premium Member
join:2001-12-30
USA

Lone Wolf

Premium Member

said by AVD:

Anyway, I'm pissed at you all since I've been here for almost 10 years and never got a birthday thread in any of the forums I participated in; even though my birthday is in my username.
You should join one of the Computing Clubs and I can guarantee you'll get a birthday thread, poor fella.

ForumOfdeath
@mc.videotron.ca

ForumOfdeath to AVD

Anon

to AVD
said by AVD:

Fuck you all. I hope I helped a few of you, or at least didn't make things worse. I'm glad I got to share a few of my thoughts but I have to admit I sometimes regret reading yours. My only other regret is engaging some of you nincompoops in some silly political or idiotological debate. My only disappointment is many times I lost the argument, even though I was 100% correct. My biggest enjoyment was participating in the Mafia games, but even though I've been /in on so many waiting lists, and I see other games going on without me I think you intentionally avoid me.

Anyway, I'm pissed at you all since I've been here for almost 10 years and never got a birthday thread in any of the forums I participated in; even though my birthday is in my username. So Fuck you all. You probably won't do nothing now that I'm dead anyway except post some annoying animated gif in some forsaken topic.

Does this go in the pre-death tab or the i'm dying tab?

BTW, happy belated birthday.
said by K3SGM:

Should I have requested a companion "Bucket List" forum as well?
Good point!

The forum of the dead should have peoples buckets lists to enjoy life before they make it to the dead tab or the i'm dying tab. However, they can still write in the self-written obituary's tab that can then be moved by mod's to the dead tab.

I'm starting to like it now.