kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to jofos

Re: Druid Talents in Cata

Balance Tree

Talent (Tier:Col) = Description

Torment(1:1) = You gain [5%/10%/15%] spell haste after you cast Moonfire or Insect Swarm, lasting 15 sec. This effect has 1 minute cooldown. When you gain Lunar or Solar Eclipse, the cooldown of Nature's Torment is instantly reset.

Starlight Wrath(1:2) = Reduces the cast time of your Wrath and Starfire spells by [0.15/0.25/0.5] sec.

Nature's Majesty(1:3)= Increases the critical strike chance with spells by [2%/4%].

Genesis(2:1) = Increases the healing done by your periodic spells and by Swiftmend by [2%/4%/6%], and increases the duration of your Moonfire and Insect Swarm by [2/4/6] sec.

Moonglow(2:2) = Reduces the Mana cost of your damage and healing spells by [3%/6%/9%].

BalanceofPower(2:3) = Increases your nature and arcane spell damage by [1%/2%] and increases your spell hit rating by an additional amount equal to [50%/100%] of your Spirit.

Overgrowth(2:4) = Your Entangling Roots and Nature's Grasp have a [50%/100%] chance to also root all enemies within 8 yards of the target. Nature's

Euphoria(3:1) = While not in an Eclipse state, you have a [12%/24%] chance to double the Solar or Lunar energy generated by your Wrath or Starfire when they deal damage. When you reach a Solar or Lunar eclipse, you instantly are restored [6%/12%] of your total mana.

Moonkin Form(3:2) = Shapeshift into Moonkin Form. While in this form your Arcane and Nature spell damage is increased by 10%, the armor contribution from items is increased by 120%, and grants 5% spell haste to all nearby friendly and raid targets within 100 yards. The Moonkin can not cast healing or resurrection spells while shapeshifted. The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects. 13% of base mana, Instant cast

Typhoon(3:3) = You summon a violent Typhoon that does 1298.4 Nature damage when in contact with hostile targets, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. 32% of base mana, 30 yd range, Instant cast, 20 sec cooldown

Shooting Stars(3:4) = You have a [2%/4%] chance when you deal damage with your Moonfire or Insect Swarm to instantly reset the cooldown of your Starsurge and reduce its cast time by 100%. Lasts 8 sec.

Owlkin Frenzy (4:2) = Attacks done to you while in Moonkin form have a [5%/10%/15%] chance to cause you to go into a Frenzy, increasing your damage by 10% and causing you to be immune to pushback while casting Balance spells. Lasts 10 sec.

Gale Winds(4:3) = Increases damage done by your Hurricane and Typhoon spells by [15%/30%], and increases the range of your Cyclone spell by [2/4] yards.

Solar Beam(4:4) = You summon a beam of solar light over the enemy target's location, interupting the enemy target and silencing all enemy targets under the beam within 10 yards while it is active. Solar Beam lasts for 10 sec.18% of base mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast, 1 min cooldown

Dreamstate(5:1) = When you cast your Innervate on yourself, you regain an additional [10%/30%] of your total mana over its duration.

Force of Nature(5:2) = Summons 3 treants to attack enemy targets for 30 sec.12% of base mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast, 3 min cooldown

Sunfire(5:3) = While in Solar Eclipse, your Moonfire spell will morph into Sunfire.

Earth and Moon(5:4) = Your Wrath and Starfire spells apply the Earth and Moon effect, which increases spell damage taken by 8% for 12 sec. Also increases your spell damage by 2%.

Fungal Growth(6:2) = When your Treants Die or your Wild Mushrooms are triggered, you spawn a Fungal Growth at its wake covering the area within 8 yards, slowing all enemy targets by 25%. Lasts 10 sec.

Lunar Shower(6:3) = When you cast Moonfire, you gain Lunar Shower. Lunar Shower increases the direct damage done by your Moonfire by [15%/30%/45%], and reduces the mana cost by [10%/20%/30%]. This effect is refreshed and amplified when you move, stacking up to 3 times. Effect lasts for 3 sec.

Starfall(7:2) = You summon a flurry of stars from the sky on all targets within 40 yards of the caster, each dealing 368.7 to 428.49 Arcane damage. Maximum 20 stars. Lasts 10 sec. Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the starfall effect. 35% of base mana, Instant cast, 1.5 min cooldown

source: MMO-champion
--
Immergruen (resto/boomkin) on Emerald Dream Server (US)

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC
kudos:1
Torment(1:1) = You gain [5%/10%/15%] spell haste after you cast Moonfire or Insect Swarm, lasting 15 sec. This effect has 1 minute cooldown. When you gain Lunar or Solar Eclipse, the cooldown of Nature's Torment is instantly reset.

Moonkin Form(3:2) = Shapeshift into Moonkin Form. While in this form your Arcane and Nature spell damage is increased by 10%, the armor contribution from items is increased by 120%, and grants 5% spell haste to all nearby friendly and raid targets within 100 yards

Holy Haste Batman...So looks like all gems will be Crit and INT
---------------------------------------------------------------

It still seems that mana will not be an issue on boss fights. This is why I love when I raid as moonkin now, My mana bar litterally doesn't move unless its AOE trash.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC
BalanceofPower(2:3) = Increases your nature and arcane spell damage by [1%/2%] and increases your spell hit rating by an additional amount equal to [50%/100%] of your Spirit.

So spirit will increase hit raiting? Unless I am reading that wrong.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
My last tests on Beta (about 1 1/2 weeks ago) had moonkins oom after 1 1/2 eclipses. I will check again, but that was with quest greens at lvl 85.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

1 edit
Ouch, was that specced into all the mana returns in the balance tree? If so, self innervating, sorry healers!

Laser67

join:2009-08-27
Hudson, NH
said by Treebark:

Ouch, was that specced into all the mana returns in the balance tree? If so, self innervating, sorry healers!
When i did a HFOS on the PTR with Revitalize resto druids won't have any oom problems. But that was only one run. I'm in 4 piece t9 (lvl232). I do have some ICC gear as well.